#03 | Heal me

YOURS POV-

It somehow made me happy, that's there is still someone who wants to see me and spent their time with me. I just stood up from my bed and checked myself. I just raise my hands over my cheeks and it was already swollen and slight dark pink colour was spread over them. I traced my fingertips on cheeks and my lips, which probably I had bite so many times and was all dry and breakouts.

I hissed with the feeling and dried blood on them. Eyes, were almost red due to crying and my messy hairs. I was wearing a night gown. I decided to change it and make myself some more presentable. I get into the shower and took a warm bath. At this moment, I feel to sit on this tub and just stay over here. Until, my breaths stops, my eyes becomes closed, no oxygen circulation in my lungs, my body filled with water and my hearts stop beating, forever.

I chuckled in my mind, on my thoughts. Even though, I did probably try to suicide, I still don't have any guts to attempt it. I've to admit, it doesn't matter, how much I want to die and just give up on my life, only then meeting Namjoon have changed it. He some or what made me love myself. Love yourself. Now, that it doesn't important, how hard my life would become, I'll always, love myself, speak myself and stand myself.

I changed into black hoodie, wide jeans. Just tied my long hairs in high ponytail. Looked into mirror, I'm still beautiful. I opened my makeup sets and applied some concealer and compact powder to cover up the bad place on my face and later used the tint lipgloss. I took a pair of sneakers. I checked upon myself and now I look better. Not, like a zombie, better as little woman. I took my car keys, wallet and phone as I walked out from the bedroom.

I eavesdropped the conversation between him and his parents. They're constantly nagging them on taking over my dad's position. Where, he's still struggling to make his stable himself in Director and Project Manager. I feel sad about it, even though, I had a capabilities and degree of working in a company. However, dad never look for me. His parents were now talking about me. Saying, he should make me pregnant as soon as possible. If I became pregnant, then I would probably became busy with the child and him don't paying attention to me, won't affect me, anymore. Stupid, they don't know, their son got dick but not stamina.

They left, he too left in his study room. I made sure, anyone is present around the living hall, I stepped out and left the place. Drives the car and moved out. I remember, our first interval. That was on beach, Namjoon had a special spot and love for crabs in his heart. He loves and adore them, like a baby. The day, I was hanging out with my friends. He was there too, we just appeared together. When, he cutely points the crab, down on my feets, showing his dimples. Dimples, I love dimples, though, I never had them, how much I want it to inherit to my kids. No doubt, I've to mate with some dimple man. Maybe, Namjoon?

I was astonished with that big body man, looking for and playing with carbs. It's so childish, isn't it? I just chuckled and let him catch his loves, crabs. Latter, to my married life. It was getting worst and worst. His mother, made us an appointment to Sexologist.

Sexology is the scientific study of human sexuality, including human sexual interests, behaviors, and functions. The term sexology does not generally refer to the non-scientific study of sexuality, such as social criticism. Sexologists apply tools from several academic fields, such as anthropology, biology, medicine, psychology, epidemiology, sociology, and criminology. Topics of study include sexual development (puberty), sexual orientation, gender identity, sexual relationships, sexual activities, paraphilias, and atypical sexual interests. It also includes the study of sexuality across the lifespan, including child sexuality, puberty, adolescent sexuality, and sexuality among the elderly. Sexology also spans sexuality among those with mental or physical disabilities. The sexological study of sexual dysfunctions and disorders, including erectile dysfunction and anorgasmia, are also mainstays. Sexologists, also known as sex therapists, work with clients to help them resolve their relationship and sexual health issues. They also provide reliable information on the subject to those who lack the necessary knowledge due to cultural or personal reasons.

I stopped the car, right in front of Namjoon's place. I saw a tall man, standing over there, might be, him. I came out and walked towards the person. He turned around and it's, him. His eyes still looks so comfort even in this dark. I couldn't control myself and embraced in his chest.

"I missed you."
I sobbed, soaking his tshirt. Who patted my head and pecking my forehead.

"Did he-"
Even though, I applied tons of makeup, it didn't even took seconds to him to realise that, what did happened with me. He traces his palm and cups my face.

"He abused me."
I cried, tears coming through my eyes and absorbing in his palms. His eyes never left mine, as if they're saying, I don't deserve this. He moves his thumb, down to my bruised lips and soft caresses them, before bending down to my height and soft placing his lips over me, in a kiss.

"Namjoon?"
I whispered in between. He kept sucking and licking them.

"Hmm?"
He hummed in response.

"Heal me."

Please Vote

Please Vote.