Wish you were there for me... (3)

Start from the beginning

Jungkook was just closely standing out of Tae's ward. Despite of Sana's yell, scolding, cursing he didn't bother to leave the place for even a second.

That's when everyone's eyes sparkled when the door got opened, doctor coming out with sad expression?

"D-doctor!! How's my tae? You saved him right? Tell me... Just tell me already!!"
Jungkook shook the doctor who started to get panicked the way Jungkook was acting

"Leave the doctor Jungkook."
Sana warned.

"YOU--"
"Wait Sana, I will handle him"
Mr. Kim approached kookie.

"Bunny? Let doctor speak. Don't freak him out, he is okay. Your TaeTae is okay hm?"
Jungkook stared at Mr. Kim with his shiny doe eyes.

"R-really?"
"Mhm, just leave doctor and let him speak, will you?"
Mr. Kim successfully pulled kookie. And Jungkook stared at doctor waiting for him to speak.

"Actually... Your son... I'm sorry but sorry for your lose"
Doctor said and left the place.
Sana went to doctor to confirm cause her heart wasn't accepting but when doctor told her everything her heart broke and talking about Jungkook he lost his mind.

Mr. Kim were holding his wife who was crying nonstop.

"NOO!!! HE CAN'T LEAVE ME... I'M THE ONE WHO SHOULD LE--"
Sana cut koo off blankly.

"Don't have to act now. It's all because of you... You are the one who deserve this. He died all because of you... He died!! You murdered him!! YOU ARE THE KILLER!! GIVE OUR TAEHYUNG BACK!! RIGHT NOW"
She screamed in his face, who was now a complete mess.

"S-sana, doctor have m-mistaken, we should che--"
"Get lost before I call security."
Sana grabbed his elbow, pushing him through hallway.

"Let me see him..."
"You don't deserve to see him!! And I'm warning you never you dared to show me or any of us your face. Otherwise I will call the cops."
Sana warned but koo was stubborn.

"Y-you can call the cops, I-I deserve the punishment, please-- please let me see.... SANA LEAVE MY HAND SANA. At least let me see my tae for the last time... I wanna apologise to him, please... PLEASE!!"
But Sana didn't heard his pleadings and pushed him out of the hospital.

"Don't let him enter in the hospital, please throw him outside. We don't know him and if you did as he said then I will complaint about it to Dean of the hospital"
Sana told to hospital security.

They immediately started to do their work, they blocked kookie's way.

"Sana... Don't, p-please... WAIT!!"
Jungkook fell on the floor wailing whole heartedly.

"I lost you... I'm sorry... I AM SORRY!!"
Jungkook stood up weakly. He made his way to his house with feeble steps.

"You are the murderer!"

"You killed him"

"Killer"

"Yes I'm the k-killer... I will-- will end m-my life too... A killer don't deserve to l-live"
Jungkook ran to his house.
.
.

Jungkook's apartment

"Kookie!! Oh he is not home... Where he might be that too at this hour?"
Min Yoongi Jungkook's cousin, who for the first time came to meet Jungkook.

He placed the call to Jungkook but facepalmed at the dumb bunny.

"He forgot his mobile here!! Wow"
Yoongi rolled his eyes.

That's when Jungkook entered in the living room hastily.

"Hey koo--"
Jungkook didn't listened instead he barged inside his room. Yoongi noticed something unusual he worriedly followed his brother.