Chapter 13: The Bespectacled Romance

Snow fell on the ground during the night in New York City. The Time Force members were feeling their A-Game was put on strike. But to no avail, Margo left the living quarters to find Sherman. She didn't see that Edith and Agnes were feeling miserable, and that they had been naughty because of their strike, so she had to keep finding Sherman as she got her winter jacket on and her nice, warm scarf and winter hat and gloves. On the way, she met Hiro, who was pulling in with some minecarts. Margo was surprised to see him.

"What are you doing here, Hiro?" asked Margo. "You should be at the Headquarters by now." "I know," sighed Hiro. "These minecarts have been troublesome all morning." "That's no excuse, Hiro! Nothing should stop us," said Margo. "Mr. Peabody relies on us to be on time. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be on my way." And Margo walked importantly away. "Bossy girls," muttered Hiro. And he went off to find Edith and Agnes at the Time Force Headquarters.

Edith and Agnes were feeling miserable in the living quarters. Hiro took no notice and brought Baymax over to see them as soon as he was ready. "Who's this?" wondered Edith. "He's my friend," said Hiro, "and a good one." "I am Baymax," said the inflatable robot to the two girls. Edith and Agnes screamed. And they screamed and they screamed and they screamed. They screamed so loud and so long that windows broke all over town! This shocked and offended Hiro and Baymax at the time. "Definitely a couple of coloraturas," chortled Antonio, feeling amused.

Edith and Agnes were cross. "We can't possibly encounter robots that are extremely inflatable!" one of the two girls said, crossly. Hiro was very embarrassed, and Baymax felt offended at once. Just then, Margo returned from her original household with her guaranteed connection. She was offended by her younger sisters, screaming so loud when she heard the sound of screaming. "What the heck was that all about?" asked Hiro, still feeling embarrassed. "Edith and Agnes got scared of Baymax when you showed them the robot and you wanted them to encounter him," replied Margo. Just then, a blizzard blew into the broken windows of the Time Force Headquarters, blowing snow all over the interior of it. Margo was covered in snow, and so was Hiro. "Oh, nooo! My legs!" said Margo.

Margo didn't know that her legs were covered in snow. Hiro didn't know that his legs were covered in snow, either. "Holy smokes!" said Margo. "I got a lot of snow all over my legs!" "So did I," agreed Hiro. Margo and Hiro didn't know what to do when they saw that snow covered their legs during that huge blizzard.

Then, Margo spoke severely to Edith and Agnes. "Your loud screaming has caused a disturbance, and you've offended Baymax, the inflatable robot," she said, angrily. "If you can't behave, I shall find ways to fire you from the Time Force Agency." Edith and Agnes didn't like that at all. It wasn't too long before the windows were replaced all over the city, and Margo was back on her feet again while clearing the wreckage. At last, Hiro spoke to Margo about what happened.

Margo was cross, but Hiro took no notice. "I'm sorry I heard both of your sisters freaking out so loud, Margo," said Hiro. "Do they get naughty sometimes?" "Yes, they do," answered Margo. "I just can't stand it at all. They were the ones that caused the disturbance, Hiro. I forgive you for that naughtiness that was causing such a disturbance, here at Time Force Headquarters." "Thanks, Margo," said Hiro, "it feels good to be friends. But where did Baymax disappear to?" "You'll see," grinned Margo. Later, that day, Margo and Hiro came to see Baymax. They were kind-hearted teenagers and felt sorry for him. "I'm sorry I scared your younger sisters, Margo," said Baymax. "Forgive me, please?" "Apology accepted, Baymax," said Margo. "Thanks, Margo," replied Baymax.

Of course, it felt good for Margo and Hiro to be friends with each other. Later, Margo came to see Edith and Agnes, who were shaking with fear and very scared of Baymax, who Hiro wanted them to meet. And then, she began to comfort her younger sisters with soothing circles around their heads. "Shhh," whispered Margo to Edith and Agnes, "it's okay, you two. It's okay, now." Edith and Agnes felt much better after Margo comforted both of them at the same time. At last, Edith and Agnes spoke to her. "It was really scary, Margo," said Agnes. "And we have been frightened off and it caused windows to break all over the city," added Edith. They told Margo all about what the disturbance was, and Margo listened carefully.