Chapter 54- Cleaning Home

Začať od začiatku

“Yep, earlier, we were in my room, Father.”

“Wait, that was the room you've been using for all these years?”

“Certainly.”

General Bai ordered a guard nearby, “Bring me the Head Maid.”

Zhou Shinyu gulped a mouthful of saliva,

Now, just the Head Maid doesn't ruin it this time.

Wang Yiheng asked with suspicion, “Then, who is using this one?”

Zhou Shinyu hurriedly replied from behind, “N-No one. It's vacant!”

Bai Yuan thought in his mind, Lie. He went ahead, “Then I'll use it from today.”

As soon as he opened the door, everyone was surprised. Not only was the room clean and well decorated but also heavily equipped with many new and expensive things.

Bai Yuan whistled seeing the lavish room, “Wow, I didn't know MY ROOM was so awesome. Thank you, Father.”

It didn't take long to understand what was going on in the room. General Bai asked with a gloomy voice, “Zhou Shinyu, where is your and Keyu’s room?”

Before Shinyu could make up any excuse, Dumb Keyu replied smilingly, “That one.”

Fair enough, Keyu's room was also filled with what-not stuff, especially rich and expensive liquors. General Bai easily caught on to the things happening unbeknownst to him. Still, he asked, “What about your room, Shinyu?”

By then, Bai Yuan had already opened the closet and flashed a huge series of meticulously crafted women's hanfus.

“Well, I don't think I ever wore women's collections, Dear sister.”

Zhou Shinyu’s face was switching between red and purple. She had nothing to explain yet she tried, “Uncle, I don't use this room. I only kept my clothes here for the time being. I'll quickly take them away.”

Bai Yuan clapped happily, “That means, aside from the clothes, nothing here is yours?”

Zhou Shinyu was too hasty to reply in negative. But, by the time she realized what she had done, there was no way to return.

Bai Yuan, “That means everything belongs to me since it's my room!”

The sky broke on Shinyu's head, “Wait- No-”

Yuan happily fell flat on the bed and yawned, “This bed is so comfortable. Father, I'll be using this room from now on.”

General Bai dotingly replied, “Everything in this mansion is yours, my son. Let me know if you need new clothes or anything else.”

He then added, “Your Majesty, please come with me. I'll show you your room.”

Wang Yiheng tilted his head, “Why?”

General Bai stood motionless, “You don't want to rest?”

“I'll stay with my wife. This room is big enough. I won't be needing any other room.”

General Bai squeezed his palms in annoyance but couldn't do anything. Moreover, he had three more nuisances to handle.

He spoke in a cold tone, “Both of you. Meet me in my study.”

Keyu sneakily whispered to his sister, “Sister, do you think that he'll kick us out?”

Zhou Shinyu glared at Bai Yuan one last time and snickered with arrogance, “Don't worry, He won't. I'll take everything back, Bai Yuan.”

As they were leaving the room Bai Yuan's voice rang from behind, “Brother and Sister, I have a small gift for you. It'll arrive at any moment. I hope you'll love it~~”

***

After everyone left, finally Wang Yiheng started speaking, “Why didn't you tell me anything about these?”

Bai Yuan sat up on the bed and proudly said, “To prove that I can harmlessly handle scumbags.”

Wang Yiheng gently stroked his hands, “Executing them would have been easier.”

Bai Yuan was startled, “What's with the sudden bloodlust? Also, how did you manage to break that giant gate!?”

“Nothing can stop me when it involves you or Yeye.”

“Still! What now? Who'll repair that?”

“Don't worry, Xu Ying will handle it.”

Somewhere far from the General’s mansion, Xu Ying sneezed loudly.

Bai Yuan jumped up from the bed, “I'll go fetch my clothes!”

However, the moment he tried to take a step, he was pulled backward by his wrist. Bai Yuan fell right inside Wang Yiheng's arms.

“What?”

“I don't know.”

Bai Yuan tilted his head as blood slowly started to rise to his cheeks,

“Then?”

Wang Yiheng replied with a serious face as his golden eyes traced out the lining of his(BY) mouth, “Something is happening inside-”

Wang Yiheng's hand traveled behind Bai Yuan’s back, slowly pulling him closer. Instincts got the better of them as they inched their faces to touch each other's parted lips. The kiss was soft, soothing, and enchanting. Wang Yiheng fell back on the bed as Bai Yuan lost himself in the moment. Soft gasps snuck out from their mouths when they tried to catch their breath for brief moments.

Bai Yuan felt his lower body react to the gentle strokes on his back. His body was responding to Wang Yiheng's every gesture. A small voice inside his head urged him,

Do it.

Bai Yuan’s gaze traveled to Wang Yiheng. Those bottomless golden eyes weren't shining but getting dark. The desire to take over him was crystal clear. Wang Yiheng groaned like an injured beast when Bai Yuan slightly moved his body. His dark yet pleading eyes could suck out any spectators' souls.

Wang Yiheng softly urged as he moved closer to nuzzle inside Bai Yuan's neck,
“Yuan, will you let me hold you? This once?”

Bai Yuan felt his body give out under the spell. He was about to give him a reply when suddenly there was a knock on the door. Bai Yuan’s eyes widened at the sudden change of atmosphere.

“Who's there?”

Junkai humbly replied from the other side, “Your Highness, Great General is asking for you to join him in his study. Something happened?”

Bai Yuan tried to break free from the innocent-looking temptress man beneath him, however, Wang Yiheng was clearly reluctant to let go.

He asked Junkai with a nervous voice,”W-What happened?”

Junkai calmly replied, “That. I don't know.”

Bai Yuan replied hurriedly, “I'll be there in 10..15 minutes!”

Junkai left saying “I'll let him know.”

Finally, Bai Yuan turned his head towards the person lying beneath him, sulking like an abandoned puppy, “Your Majesty! Let me go already. Father is looking for me.”

“So what? I'm looking for my wife's affection.”

Bai Yuan never imagined encountering such babyish behavior from such a grown man. As a result, he broke into laughter, “God…. I'll be back shortly!”

“I'm coming with you.”

“Sure. Sure.”