Chapter 07-Suddenly Became a Parent

Heyyy, guys. It's finally Monday ^-^ Thank you for staying by Bai Yuan's side ♡ Happy reading
{Pardon me, if I make any mistakes while writing, feel free to point them out}

Bai Yuan scooped the kid in his arms and carried him for a while. From the kid's continuous talking he found that he was called "Yeye" by the previous Bai Yuan.

Yeye kept on sniffling in his mother's embrace and hugged tightly, burrowing his face in the crevice of Bai Yuan's neck. From time to time the lady came to gently wipe away his unstoppable tears and snorts. Bai Yuan was still processing everything in his mind while he kept on gently rubbing the back of Yeye to calm him down.

It's been only a few hours and I already have a wife and a child...

Someone please tell me what's happening!! Wuwuwuwu

What's this place? Who are these people? How come I already have a child?

And most importantly, why does this cute child who looks just like me keeps calling me "Mommy"?

So many things to process in one go.

But for some reason I feel relaxed and relieved that I got reborn. And this kid in my arms is so adorable! (⸝⸝⸝'꒳'⸝⸝⸝)

I wonder what my wife's like?
.
.
.
.

After some time, Yeye finally calmed down and fell asleep in Bai Yuan's embrace. The lady from earlier was actually Yeye's nanny and she wanted to take him back but the tight-grip small hands on Bai Yuan's robe were strong and unyielding. Yeye kept griping on Bai Yuan even in his sleep. In his sleeping state Bai Yuan heard his soft muffled voice, "Mommy... hic*... Don't leave... Yeye... scared.. Hic*"

Bai Yuan's heart squeezed in pain. Hadn't he said the same thing to his mom before?

That day, wasn't he an obedient boy enough? Then why did she leave him behind to burn in that hell like house alone?

To someone like Bai Yuan, the taste of "Abandonment" was as familiar as the back of their hand. He whispered to Yeye tightly hugging that small body, "Everything is alright, Yeye. I'm here with you. I'll never leave Yeye and it's a promise. Okay?"

Yeye hummed in his sleep, he looked relaxed as he continued to sleep in Bai Yuan's arms. It was a really warm and cozy place to sleep. Totally safe and secured.

Bai Yuan had planned to tour the beautiful place but since he met Yeye who was exhausted after crying for so long, he had to cancel his previous plans. After that, he carefully returned to his chamber, carrying the sleeping Yeye in his arms.

Yeye's nanny spoke with a concerned voice, "Master, young master Ye-"

Bai Yuan replied with a gentle smile, "Don't worry. He'll sleep with me tonight. Later bring his meals to my chamber."

The Nanny was worried and asked again, "But Master, you have just recovered recently. Will it be okay-"

Bai Yuan stopped her in the middle of her speech and assured that everything would be fine. "Thank you for your hard work. You're dismissed. Don't forget to bring some warm food and a new set of clothes for Yeye to change in."

With that the-suddenly-became-a-parent Bai Yuan walked away carrying his baby.

A.N.: Phew~ who else is excited to meet the ML?? To quicken those chapters you know what you need to do,right??? ^-^ please, vote, comment and follow to get notifications and stay tuned ♡

Oh and I've recently started playing Arena of Valor. Have you played it ?? If yes,who's your fav hero *-* 》