Chapter 06- Young Master Ye (2)

After the lady hurried away to bring the person named 'Young master Ye', it had been a while. In the meantime, Bai Yuan fed his growling stomach some freshly cooked food and warm water, and drank those bitter liquids called medicines, prescribed by that physician. He then took a warm bath and wore a new set of clean fragrant clothes. All these things seemed unreal like a dream.

"Even if these all are part of a dream, I don't want to wake up."

He now has a large residence, assistants, maids, servants that are always ready to serve him any time, warm, fresh, delicious meals that are more than enough to feed a whole family, clothes that will make one envy his existence and his other-worldly beauty that was enough to melt anyone. What did he lack? Nothing.

Bai Yuan had only come out of his chamber and his eyes widened seeing the enormous garden before him. It was truly like a piece of oil painting. No doubt that the gardeners were skilled and had taken utmost care of the garden. The wooden floor creaked as he walked with hands on his hips.'What a place!' he thought. He came to the garden and crouched near a small pond. The pond had a dazzling school of colorful koi fish, swimming in it. They were swimming relaxed-ly. Bai Yuan never saw such a beautiful place in his previous life. He never thought this type of place existed in the world. He got up on his feet to take a walk around the place.

The moment he took a step forward, he heard a cry but that cry carried a cheerful tone in it, "Mommy!" Bai Yuan turned his head to look at the person who called out mommy out of nowhere and on top of that that kid was running towards him?! He even saw the lady from before and some more servants running after that kid.

Soon the kid reached him and plunged on him, directly in his arms. He cried with a hoarse childlike voice, "Mommy! Hic* Hic* Yeye was scared. Hic*Yeye thought you left me. Mommy!"

Bai Yuan looked at the small kid in his arms dazedly. He had soft babyish features with chubby cheeks, pouty lips and azure eyes just like him. Anyone who saw them together would undoubtedly call them a pair of father and son. Bai Yuan was not dumb. He could also recognise that this was unmistakenably his child.

"Does the original Bai Yuan already have a wife?" /(x_x)\

A.N: I'll bring the new chapters soon, see you guys on next Monday *smooches*

Also ,recently I've been thinking of playing 'Arena of Valor' . But I highly doubt my gaming skills ...twt