[KSI]

Title: 'tease'

Summary: some of your friends, plus you, go out to eat but you dress up to impress JJ. He seems he is in the mood while teasing you in the restaurant.

Word count: 1077!
Warnings: none

___________________________________________

Y/n pov:

I open the door and enter as I wait for Freya to enter the restaurant.

"Thank you!" Freya exclaims as she walks through.

"Anything for my big sis." I say smirking as Freya rolls her eyes while shaking her head.

"Y/NNN, FREYA!" Simon shouts making everyone turn their heads.

"Hi!" I say smiling as I walk towards JJ who was staring me up and down.

He usually smiles when he sees me but today he didn't seem happy.

"You okay?" I ask rubbing his shoulder.

"Mhm." He mumbles looking forward.

"OKAY, can we order?" Simon asks leaning his head on Talia. 

"Yes please, I'm fucking starving." Ethan says banging his hands on the table as Faith stops him while everyone laughs.

"I don't know what you think your doing dressed like that." JJ whispers in my ear.

"Like what?" I ask smirking.

"You have no idea what your doing to me, love." He whispers and grabs my hand.

"Oi, it's your turn to order." Simon says as the waitress looks at us.

"Oh uh, I'll get [favourite drink] and [favourite food]." I say smiling.

"I'll get the same." JJ says as I felt his hand ride up my thigh and tightens his grip while my face burns up.

"Y/n, are you okay? You look hot." Tobi asks furrowing his eyebrows.

"'Cause she is hot." JJ says smirking at me as he tightens his grip around my thigh.

I roll my eyes and laugh as I proceed to blush.

"I'm okay Tobs, it's just hot in here." I say fanning myself as I smile.

Every time I spoke, JJ's grip got tighter and his hand went high and higher.

[time skip]

"Ooo that seems-" I say stopping mid sentence as JJ's fingers hovers across my heat while Ellie and Freya look at me confused.

Luckily the table was covering us or we would've have been teased all the time.

"Sorry I forgot what I wanted to say." I say smiling as they chuckle slightly.

I look at JJ to see him happily talking to Josh, Simon, Vik and Ethan.

"What you ladies talking about?" Tobi says with a chuckle.