[KSI]

Summary: dressing Buu and matching with him in a revealing outfit...

Word count: 819!

Warnings: none.

___________________________________________

Y/n pov:

"Oh JJ is going to kill me." I say chuckling as I look at the Sphynx cat.

"Hey guys. I ordered about... hundreds of packages for Buu and uh, it all arrived!" I say stepping aside showing all the packages.

"We have loads of packages to open so lets get started." I smile at my chat as I pick up Buu.

I pick up a package and open it to reveal a red and black flannel.

"We have a flannel!" I say taking the outfit out and quickly throw it on Buu.

"Look at the little guy." I exclaim with a pout as I pepper him with kisses.

I place him on the floor but he jumps onto my lap with a meow.

"Aww, we have loads more to open my love." I say giving him a quick kiss.

[time skip]

I get out the next package before opening it to see the familiar black and white dress.

"This doesn't fit Buu." I say furrowing my eyebrows as my eyes widen at what it is.

"Chat, should I wear this?" I say with a chuckle.

"Lets pull up a poll." I say typing the options in the poll before putting it up on stream.

The poll gets so much action and most of the people chose 'yes'.

"Shit." I say chuckling as I cover my face.

I pick up the outfit before running to the bathroom.

3rd person pov:

"Babe?" JJ says as he enters your office and sees Buu in a flannel.

"Oh God." He says, quietly laughing to himself as he picks up the Sphynx cat.

"What did Y/n/n do to you now?" He asks looking at Buu with a smile as he gets a paw to the face in response.

JJ turns around towards your desk to see chat spamming his name.

"Of course she's live." He says chuckling as he sits on your chair.

"Why did you let her do this to Buu?" he asks as he lifts Buu up to the camera as he shakes is head.

Y/n pov:

"I've got the dress on an-" I say walking into my office in the short and revealing dress but stopping as I see JJ.

He turns around as his eyes widen.

"Nope!" JJ says quickly shutting off the camera but not muting the mic.

"What the hell are you wearing?" He asks placing Buu down.

"A dress, I have anoth-" I start as he walks closer to me.

"No, you're not violating me." he says.

"You have to admit, Buu looks so cute in his little flannel. You can't deny it." I say as he drags me to my chair before sitting on it.

"I give it a five out of ten at best. Back to my question, what the hell are you wearing?" JJ asks as I straddle his lap.

"A dress, I bought it a while ago for that one dinner but we had to cancel because we were both busy with filming and that. I never got the opportunity to wear it." I say shrugging my shoulders as he double checked my mic.

"Sorry guys, I have to mute. What I'm about to say isn't for your ears." He says muting the mic and looks at me with a smirk.

"I really wish you weren't live right now." JJ whispers.

"Why?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows.

"When you walked through that door, I wanted to rip that dress off of you. I couldn't because then wed have a sex tape out there and I don't want people to see what Id do to you." He whispers in a low tone making me freeze.

I quickly reach over to the mic and unmute.

"Have to end it here. Something important came up but I will see you guys tomorrow. Love you all!" I say ending stream and turn towards JJ before wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I think my bedroom is better than my office chair." I says smirking.

"I was planning on going there." He says smirking as he picks me up, wrapping my legs around his waist.

[time skip]

Clothes scatted across the floor, dress somewhere in a pile...

I chuckle as I rest my head on JJ's chest and look up at him as he rubs my back.

"Been expecting this when I got home from filming." He says chuckling as I roll my eyes.

"You know if I didn't dress up Buu, then I wouldn't be dressed up for this." I say smiling.

"If you do it again, just make sure it's matching." He says looking down at me with a smile making me punch his chest playfully.

"Might as well get you dressed up." I say getting out of bed as JJ pulls me back to him as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asks as he places his head into the crook of my neck.

"To make dinner." I say chuckling.

"Nope, you're staying right here. I'll order something." JJ says smiling against my skin.

"Just let me cuddle you." He says pecking my cheek.

___________________________________________