[KSI]

Title: boxing confession

Summary: 'confessing' your love while training with JJ.

word count: 1075!
Warnings: none.

A/n: I know NOTHING about boxing so please bare with me. :,)

Female reader!

____________________________________________

Y/n pov:

"Y/n!" I hear JJ shout from possibly the living room.

I look at my clock and notice it's 05:55.

I groan as I climb out of my bed and walk towards the living but he ends up being in the kitchen.

"What, JJ?" I ask rubbing my eyes to see him in his training clothes.

"Aww, poor baby." He says sarcastically while smirking as I flip him off.

"Training, you have 20 minutes to get ready." He says as my eyes widen and run to my room.

I walk towards my wardrobe and I take out my training clothes before quickly hopping  in the shower.

Once I get out of the shower, I put my clothes on, a sports bra with black leggings and shoes, (or whatever you want.) and throw my hair up in a ponytail as I walk downstairs.

I grab JJ's jacket that was on the couch and put it on.

"Good thing, I have two." He says laughing as he walks upstairs and comes downstairs with his jacket.

"Oh, I made you a quick protein drink. I packed other necessary things as well as your [favourite flavour] granola bar or do you want it now?" JJ asks pointing to his bag as I shake my head.

"Thank you, JJ." I say smiling.

"Of course. Anything for you." He says smiling as I look away, blushing.

This is why I love JJ.

Remembers everything I love and hate.

"Let's go!" I say chuckling as I grab his bag and place it on his chest.

He laughs, grabbing the bag and opens the door.

He steps aside and motions me to go first.

"You're being abundantly nice to me. What's going on?" I say walking out the door with JJ following me.

"I just thought I'd be nice today." He says.

"But you're already nice." I say smiling as he chuckles.

JJ walks faster to the car, opening my door as I chuckle.

"Thank you, Jide." I say smiling as I enter the car while he smiles.

He runs all the way to his side, entering the car and places the bag on the back seat.

He starts the car and we drive off.