[Wroetoshaw]

Title: 'I really fucking love you'

Summary: after a day of Harry being stressed, you take him out on a walk and confess your love.

Word count: 928!
Warnings: none.
____________________________________________

Y/n pov:

It's currently 10:52 p.m on a Friday night as the rest of the Sidemen plus their partners are hanging out.

Some of the guys are either drinking or playing FIFA and the girls talking.

Nothing out of the ordinary.

Harry leans against the front of the couch, in between my legs.

He's got a glass of wine in his hands as he kind of just stares into space.

Harry as well as the Sidemne has been pretty stressed with YouTube lately and I don't think they had a proper sleep in a few weeks but finally happy that they've got a break.

I start running my fingers through his hair as I know it makes him feel better.

I also just like how soft his hair feels when I comb through his hair.

I look over watching JJ and Simon yelling at something that's happening in their game as I roll my eyes.

"When I tell you my brother is a child." I say laughing as I turn towards Talia while she shakes her head, laughing.

"So what's going on here?" She whispers as she points to my hand on Harry's hair.

"His stressed and it calms him." I whisper smiling as she smirks.

"Better hope it calms him or you just want to run your fingers through his hair." She whispers laughing as I roll my eyes.

I look down at Harry with a smile, still playing with his hair.

No doubt he's probably thinking about the next Sidemen Sunday video idea.

He has hardly said anything tonight and I can tell he already had enough of being here.

I acquire an idea and withdraw my hand from his head.

This movement catches his attention and he looks up at me, frowning at the loss of contact.

I slip my legs out from behind him and stand up.

I walk in front of Harry, who's looking at me.

I put my hand out and he slips his into mine.

Sparks fly up my arms but I ignore it, pulling him off the ground.

"We're going out for a walk." I announce to everyone, the girls smirking at me while some of the boys wave.

JJ and Simon still yelling at the TV and each other.

I pull Harry towards the door and leave the house.

We walk silently for the some time, not that I mind.

It was a nice, comfortable silence.

I felt his hand grip onto mine and interwine our cold hands together, instantly warming them up.

I look up at Harry, getting lost in his hazel blue eyes like always.

I give him a warm smile before looking down with a rush of warmness forming on my face.

"Where are we going?" Harry asks pulling me out of my thoughts.

"To be exactly honest, I don't know. You just kind of looked like you wanted to get away from there and I thought it would be nice to go on a walk since you look like you've been so stressed lately and I just wanted to hang out with you." I say as he looks over at me grinning and squeezes my hand slightly.

We end up in a small park, around the corner from the house.

I run and jump on a low wall, sitting on it as Harry laughs.

He jogs up to me and stands in between my legs as I look around, trying not to blush.

I feel his arms wrap around my waist and pull me closer to him.

I wrap my arms around his neck, getting lost in thought.

I look into his hazel blue eyes, to see them staring back at me.

I smile and take a small breathe, inhaling the cold air into my lungs.

"What are we exactly?" I rush out, scared of his answer.

"I'm sorry?" Harry asks chuckling at my nervousness.

"What are we? Like are we a thing or...?" I mumble looking around, wishing I wasn't so dull about it.

"Well I mean, I really fucking like you, Y/n." He says smiling.

"I really fucking like you too." I say chuckling.

"That settles it then." He says.

"Y/n, will you be my girlfriend? I mean I was going to ask you another time. Like over dinner or somewhere romantic bu-" He says rambling nervously.

"Harry it's okay, I like casual things. Nothing too fancy." I say chuckling while looking off into the distance.

I feel his hand suddenly reach up and gently turn my head towards him.

I smile at him, thinking about how lucky I am to have him in my life.

I see his eyes flicker down to my lips and back up to my eyes as I laugh.

His lips meet my lips as his arms tighten around my waist while I cup his cheeks.

I tilt my head and deepen the kiss as he rubs my sides.

I feel butterflies flying around my whole body as our lips meet in sync, feeling as if they are meant for each other.

We both pull away catching our breath, compressing our foreheads together as Harry has a massive smile spreads across his face.

"I really fucking like you." He mumbles laughing as I smile.
____________________________________________

And you went back to the Sidemen house and the girls tease you :D

THE END...
hope you enjoyed!