[WillNe]

title: 'comfort to confession'

Summary: comforting Will and him vonfessing to you next morning.

Word count: 891!
Warnings: none.

A/n: you and Will are roommates. (and they were roommates :O)
THANK YOU FOR 3K ON THIS STORY :D
____________________________________________

Y/n pov:

I wake up to frantic knocking on at my door.

I groan as I get up and open my door to see Will standing in front of me.

His face stained with tears that were still falling while hugging himself.

I open my arms and he immediately runs into my arms as I rub his back.

"Nightmare?" I ask softly.

"Mhm." He mumbles softly as I rub circles on his back comfortingly, trying to calm him down.

I pull away and smile at him before walking to my bed.

Will sits down and lays his head on my shoulder as his arm is around my waist, pulling me closer.

I wrap my arm around his shoulder and stroke his hair.

"You want to talk about it?" I ask as I look down at him as he shakes his head and buries his head into the crook of my neck.

"It's okay, you want to sleep in here tonight?" I ask gently as his reply I almost immediate as he nods his head.

I try to get up but he holds me closer.

"I'm just going to close the door, Will. It's okay." I say as he lets me go slowly.

I give him a slight smile as I get up and close my door.

I turn around to see him laying down as he opens his arms.

I chuckle as I get into bed and Will's arms wrap around my waist while his head in the crook of my neck.

I smile as I wrap my arms around his neck and comb through his hair.

His breath hiys my neck as his lips glade over my skin.

A few minutes later, I hear his breathing slow down and his grip on me slightly loosens but still securely around my waist.

I look down at him and smile at his state.

His hair all messed up.

His lips slightly parted.

"I love you." I whisper smiling sleepily before drifing off.

3rd person:

Will on the other hand heard your accidental confession.

Will slight smiles as he pulls you closer to him.

[time skip]

Y/n pov:

I flutter my eyes open as the memories from last night replay in my head.

I sit up and look around for Wiill as he wasn't in bed.

"Mornin'." I hear Will groggily say from my desk.

God I love his morning voice.

"Morning, how you feeling?" I ask rubbing my eyes as I walk up to him.

Will ignores my question as he turns around in my chair.

"Care to explain what you said last night?" Will asks standing up.

I furrow my eyebrows as I try to piece together what he meant until it clicked.

Shock runs through my body as he walks closer to me.

My legs hit my bed as I'm forced to sit down.

He leans down and places his hands on either side of my bed beside my thighs.

"You heard that?" I say averting my gaze by turning my head to the right.

"I did so can you explain it, love?" He asks.

I can practically hear his smirk through his words as the nickname makes my heart race even faster.

My breath hitches as I feel his fingers gently but firmly grab my chin and turns my head to look at him.

I try to speak but nothing comes out.

"At a loss for words, love?" He says in a teasing manner as my cheeks burn up.

"How about I help you." He says smiling as his gaze flickers to my lips then back to my eyes.

He gently cups my face and connects our lips.

I feel butterflies burst into my stomach but I ignore thrm and focus on the way Will's lips move into sync with mine.

I try to pull away for air but he follows my lips and deepens the kiss.

I smile as his eagerness as I pull away while he places his head on mine.

"I love you." I say chuckling.

His response is just kissing me again as I smile against his lips.

I pull away and chuckle at a thought I have.

"What's so funny?" Will asks as be squats down and lays his arms a cross my legs.

"Let's just say 'and we were roommates'." I say chuckling.

Will sighs as he leans down on his arms.

I laugh as I place my hands on his hair and comb through it.

"I might just fall asleep here with you playing with my hair." He says chuckling.

Will slowly looks up at me and smiles before he stands up and lays me down.

I chuckle as lays on my chest with a sigh.

"Your boobs are comfy." Will says with a chuckle as I burst out laughing.

"Thank you, I guess." I say calming down.

"Night, my love." He whispers as be tightens his grip on me.

"It's morning." I says smiling.

"And? I'm tired." He says moving his bead into the crook of my neck.

I chuckle as I comb my hands through his hair.
____________________________________________