Waking Up on the Wrong Side of Town

Reader POV
Yawning, I stretch my sore arms and legs, assessing my surroundings. Large condos, tall apartments, oh no. This is Soc territory. As I slowly make my way to the East side of town, where my house is, I try to remember last night. my next thought is Wait, what house am I going to exactly? As the crushing weight of yesterday's events falls down on my shoulders, I collapse. No house. No parents. I'm an orphan who woke up in the wrong side of town.
"Hey!" A gruff voice yells out. "What's this I found? A greaser on my grounds? Well, time to take out the trash!"
With a steel toed boot, the tall dirty blond Soc kicks me in the stomach. I cry out in pain. "Please," I say gasping for breath, the man still kicking me. "I'll leave. I'll do anything. Just please let me go."
He stops, and places his foot in the gravel road beneath me. Finally, I have hope. Maybe I'll make it out of this. Maybe... I never finish my thought, for I was caught off guard by the Soc laughing hysterically above me.
"Let you go?!" He practically yells threw his giggles, gasping for breath as much as I was. So much for hope. "Sorry," he says bending down to lift my chin, forcing me to look into his mean hazel eyes. Any other girl would call him beautiful, but his beauty was only on the outside. "Your mine now doll."
Being to weak and tired to fight, I spit in his face. This distraction makes him take a few steps back, sputtering in surprise. An opening! I think, watching the man carefully. When I'm sure he can't touch me, I bolt.
"GET BACK HERE! I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YA!" He screams chasing me. My legs hurt, and my lungs felt ready to burst, but I yelled "I AIN'T STOPING TILL I'M SURE YOUR LONG GONE!!" Just ahead, I see a rough looking boy, probably around my age, 14, stepping out of a movie theater. He blinks a few times and rubs his eyes. Another boy stepped out, grumbling about one thing or another. I could tell they were my kind from the slick hair and biker cloths. The second guy who walked out looked older than the first. 20 maybe? He only had a leather waist jacket on, and I could see his abs threw it. Both of them were cute, the first with the green eyes, and dark chocolate hair, but the one with the beach blond hair and the cold blue eyes, man was he HOT. I mean he- "GOTCHA!" The Soc cried triumphantly.
"Help!" I called out, but it came out as "Hmlf!" By the cause of the dirty hand covering my mouth.
"This will teach you to stay with your own kind." Mr. Stay Off My Territory whispered in my ear. He shoved me to the ground and started kicking, while my body curled in, trying to shield itself from the pain. And then the Soc grabbed a rock. I braced myself for impact, but it never came. Instead the rock was dropped and the Soc ran away. Before I knew it, two people had pulled me to my feet.
"You ok?" A soft voice asked. Looking up, I saw the two boys from the theater looking at me worriedly. I shoved my hands into my coat.
"I'm fine." I grumbled.
"You sure don't look fine." The hot one said. Blushing, I looked away.
"Ya, looks like that Soc gave you quite a beating. Name's Ponyboy." Hazel eyes said. "Ponyboy Curtis."
"I'm (Y/N). Nice name." I said.
"Shoot." Pony replied, grinning from ear to ear. "This is Dallas Winston,but call him Dally. He's not much of a people guy." Ponyboy said,earning a slug in the shoulder from Dally.
"Well, I better get out of your hair, thanks for the help." I said, walking away.
I had only taken a few steps when I heard "(Y/N)! Wait!" Turning around I saw Pony smiling at a blushing Dallas.
"Maybe you should come with use. You know, to get your wounds checked out. I mean, you are sorta dripping with blood."
"I am?" I said. Wincing I touched the back of my head tenderly. "OW. Fine I'll come." By now both boys were smiling.
"Great! Follow me!" Pony said, heading down to the less busy part of town. I just knew that today was going to be a looooong day...

A/n Hey! So how was it? I suck at grammar and spelling, so please feel free to comment on my mistakes. Comment on how you like it too! The more encouragement and votes, the faster the updates! I am also open to ideas. See you in the comments... hopefully...
-Em