2yeon : Dinner Date 🔞🔞🔞

Gip Jeongyeon × Bottom Nayeon

1400+ words

requested by : StAn_mina

I will post the next chapter after this one gets 30+ votes And 1k+ Views
_________________________________________________

Nayeon Pov

I am getting ready right now. As Jeongyeon told me she is taking me for a dinner date.

I wore her favourite white dress which she truly loved. I smiled while thinking about her

Its been years since we are together and we are getting married in a few months but still she doesn't fails to make my heart flutter everytime.~♡~

I heard the door open and saw Jeong standing there looking hot in her black suit.

" Ohh.. sweetheart.. you look so delicious" She said as she wrapped her arms around my waist. I smacked her arms in response. My cheeks were now tinted with red.

" Mmmm.. someone's blushing" she said as she nibbled the flesh on my neck making me hold her arms.

Gosh This Woman...

" Baby... Stop we will get late."  I said as I pushed her a bit making her stop her actions. I turn around and put my arms around her neck as she held my waist and pulled me into a passionate kiss which I responded to.

After a few minutes I pushed her chest a bit to stop her.

She finally stopped and went ahead to her car.

As always she opened the door for me.

" Get in my queen" She said and bowed like a royal guard making me giggle as I sat inside.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No One's Pov

The couple was happily eating while sitting side by side.

" Baby.. stop" Nayeon said as Jeongyeon was continuously caressing her thighs and pinching them softly time to time.

" Ohh sweetheart how I wish I can.. but guess what you looking so delicious is not helping." Jeongyeon said near her ear sending chills in the older girl's body.

Suddenly Nayeon's phone lit up indicating a message. It was message from Tzuyu's Insta photo...

She opened her phone to look at it and Jeongyeon leaned over to take a look as well.

It was a photo of Tzuyu wearing a sexy brown dress sitting on Sana's Lap and sana's hand were around her waist. It was spicy 🔥🔥

" Our baby Tzuyu is all grown up now" Nayeon said as she looked at her photo

" Our baby Tzuyu is all grown up now" Nayeon said as she looked at her photo. Jeongyeon chuckled a bit

" Well Sana is responsible for that." Nayeon chuckled too agreeing with her.