Michaeng: Games (2)(M)

Prepare for what's coming
⚠️⚠️

Please do vote ❤️❤️
________________________________________________

GREEN MEANS CONTINUE
YELLOW MEANS STOP FOR SOME MINUTES
RED MEANS STOP COMPLETELY
________________________________________________

Mina Pov

Me and Chaeyoung are now in our bedroom. She is sitting on the floor while getting ready to give me a blowjob. I can ruin her as much as I want yet she will love me always but I love her more.

Both of us are naked.

" Yes baby girl take my cock" I said as I slide my 11 inch love stick inside her mouth. She slowly took me in. Thank God she has no gag reflex.

" Yess... Shit" I groaned as she took me all in and whimper around my cock. She Bob her head up and down while massaging my balls.

" Shit more" I told her as her pace increased. She continuously bob her head up and down as. I can see her boobs jiggle, jiggle.

She suddenly released my member with a pop to take some breath.

" Did I told you to stop" I groaned.

" Sorry daddy" She said still panting.

" Take my cock again whore" I said as I pushed my cock again inside her mouth felling her throat.

" Yess suck my cock you slut." I groaned feeling near. My cock twitched inside her.

" Take my fucking cum slut." I said as I released my load inside it. She swallowed all of it.

" You are such a good girl taking all my cock and then my cock Sweetheart " I said complementing her. I saw her blush.

" Thank you daddy " She said shyly.

___________

No one pov

" Let's continue baby" Mina said as Chae stood up.

" Bend down here with you milky ass up. I coming back. Wait for me" Mina said as she went near their closet. The korean obeyed as she bend on their bed with her ass up in the air. She knew what was coming for her.

Mina came back with a whop. She stand behind her.

" So let's count how much of a bad girl you were for this week" Mina said and her girlfriend whined. The Korean girl was impatient.

" So all together you deserve 50 spanks baby" The Japanese girl said and her girlfriend whined more.

" Stop whining slut" Mina said her voice stern. Chae stoped whining. The Japanese started spanking her ass.

" Ahhh.... DADDY" Chae moaned in both pain and pleasure with every spank she received.

After spanking her and getting satisfied Mina threw the whop on the floor.

" Bend over you whore..." Mina said as she stroked herself. She entered chae pussy from the back.

" Ahhhh.... So..b-big... Daddy ah ah" Chae Moaned loudly when Mina entered fully inside her.

" Fuck you re so wet. Such a slut for daddy, right baby girl" Mina asked as she thrust in a very fast space.

" Yess ahhh Slut ahh for mmm da--daddy" Chae said moaning not able to form a complete sentence. Her mind clouded with pleasure.

" Fuck it. Your so pathetic right now." Mina said as she started pounding. She spanked her girlfriend ass time to time. She got a hold of Chae hair and pulled it to keep her in the position.

The Korean tried to lay down resulting Mina to spank her ass and pull her up by her hair

" Don't try to do anything without my permission. Understand" Mina said and started pounding deeper. She spanked her girlfriend ass more. Chae teared up as her milky ass was now all red with Mina's handprint on it.....

" Ahhhh Daddy it ahhh it hurts" Chae said her voice slow. Mina slow down.  She let go of her hair.

" Colour" Mina asked.

" Yellow" Chae said. Mina pulled out of her girlfriend and lay her down on her back. Chae lay there gasping for air. After a few minutes Mina entered inside her again and started thrusting.

" AHHH SHIT DADDY FUCK FASTER" Chae moaned loudly which the whole neighborhood would have heard. Mina pounded inside her.

" Yes moan my name baby" Mina growled near her girlfriend ear.

" AHHH Mina DA--DADDY MMM" Chae was a moaning mess. Mina pounded deep inside Chae teared up in pure pleasure.

" Ahhhh mmmmm" She moaned with each pound. Some tears of pleasure escaped her beautiful eyes. She moaned again and again completely in The Japanese girl's mercy.

" Colour" Mina asked slowing her pounds making Chae whine and Scream out the colour Green. Mina giggled resuming her pounds.

" Your so pathetic right now. Who would have thought that the school most popular and rich af girl is such a whore in bed" Mina whispered near her ear.

" Ahhh... Daddy.... Only for y--you ah ah mmmm shit" Chae replied making her girlfriend satisfied.

The older girl felt her girlfriend pussy clench around her indicating she is near. So she pound in an inhuman pace. The Korean felt herself getting near as well.

" Shit so tight" Mina said as she pound inside the pussy of her gf.

" Ahhhh mmmm ah ah" All Chae could do was moan time to time. Both of them were in cloud nine.

" Shit take my load baby" Mina moaned as she pounded one last time and buried her cock deep inside chae. She came hard resulting the korean to cum as well.

Then she carefully pulled out of Chae and layed on top of her. Both of them panting for air. Mina kissed Chae passionately. They pulled after a few minutes.

____________

" It was so..." Chae said. " Fucking amazing" Mina continue her sentence. chae nod making Mina giggle.

" Let's sleep I am tired and very sore. We have to go to university tomorrow and I can't feel my legs" Chae said and whined.

" Take a leave then. You are the university owner soon to be wife anyway " Mina said calmly.

" Yeah yeah" Chaeyoung said blushing knowing that she will get married with Mina soon.

They then drifted to their dreamland

__________