(No Jam Bros) Bar 🔞🔞🔞

Boy Jeongyeon× Boy Chaeyoung
Continuous calling of daddy...

Read at your own wish.. 😉😉

Please do vote.
___________________

Chaeyoung was here at the bar. Drinking shots after shots. He just broke up with his boyfriend . He ended their relationship with a single text. He was about to drink another shot when suddenly a hand grabbed it and drank it instead.

He turn back to see a man dressed in black standing.

" Hey pretty boy why are you trying to waste yourself here." He asked

" I just want to overcome the pain of my break up." Chaeyoung replied.

" Well I can help you with that" He said smirking.

" What's your name " asked Chaeyoung

" My name is Yoo Jeony. Why do you care anyways" He replied.

" So that I can know what to scream tonight." Chaeyoung replied. Alcohol has already took over his mind and filled it with lustful desires.

" Oh baby boy you're tryna flirt with me huh" he asked

" Yes daddy" Chaeyoung replied. And grabbed Jeongyeon collar to kiss him passionately.

" Lets take this to the bed babyboy " Jeongyeon said and carried Chaeyoung inside the VIP room and locked it.

He threw in him in bed.

" Open your clothes baby boy" Jeongyeon said.

Chaeyoung obeyed and started to open his clothes slowly obviously teasing the other. Little did he know he was getting a punishment latter.

Jeongyeon opened in clothes and then went near Chaeyoung and teared his remaining clothes.

" How smart of you to tease me. You deserve a punishment" Said Jeongyeon. He pulled Chaeyoung for a kiss. He then went downwards leaving hickeys all the way. He then gave Chaeyoung a hand job.

" Yes daddy faster ahhhh" Chaeyoung moaned. Jeongyeon increased his speed.

" I am cumming" Chaeyoung said. Jeongyeon stopped and chae whined.

" Don't forget about your punishment baby boy" Jeongyeon said.

" Daddy please" Chaeyoung whined more.

" On your fours. Ass high up in the air" JEONGYEON said with a demanding voice. Chaeyoung obeyed him. Jeongyeon then climbed up on the bed.

" You have such a pretty ass. So I am gonna give you 30 spanks." Jeongyeon said.

" No daddy please reduce it" Chae pleaded.

" Ok 15 spanks. Count it okay" Jeongyeon  replied. He then started spanking.

1
2
3
4
After a few minutes.

15 " Chaeyoung moaned felling a sting of pain.

" Your ass looks much more prettier with my hand prints on it." Jeongyeon said. He blew air in chae's wet asshole.

" ahh mm Please daddy " Chaeyoung moaned.

" What do you want baby boy. Explain me properly." Jeongyeon asked.

" Daddy I want you to insert your big dick inside me and pound me until I can't walk anymore. I want you to come inside me while I shout your name" Chaeyoung replied

Jeongyeon groaned near Chaeyoung ear felling satisfy with the answer.

" A bit greedy, aren't you huh" Jeongyeon said and spanked his ass again.

He then positioned his dick in Chaeyoung wet asshole. He slammed his whole dick inside him.

" Ahhh da--dyy so big mmmm" Chaeyoung moaned.

Jeongyeon started pounding inside him.

" You are taking me so good. You are such a good boy." Jeongyeon said. The younger boy moaned at his new nick name.

" You like it when I call you good boy" Jeongyeon asked. Chaeyoung gave him a nod.

" Use words good boy" Jeongyeon added.

" Yes ah ah daddy I lik-e it when mmm you ah call me good mmm boy" Chae replied. He is a moaning mess.

Jeongyeon pounded more. He was reaching his orgasm.

" Get ready to take my cum good boy" Jeongyeon said. He then cummed blowing his semen inside his good boy.

" Hmm Daddy " Chae replied feeling the hot semen covering his inner walls.

Jeongyeon pulled out his dick and layed beside chae. Chae went near him and hugged him.

" Good night good boy" Jeong said kissing his forehead and covering them with blanket.

" Good night daddy" Chaeyoung replied .

Both of them shifted to their dreamlands in each other warm embrace.
.
.
.
.
.
A/n: I hope you enjoy. Please do vote.🌟