Dahmo(M)

Momo has been courting Dahyun for a year now. They both have true feelings of love for each other. Dahyun is just waiting for the right time to yes....
___________________________

Today every twice member is present in the hall to discuss about their upcoming projects.

When their discussion overed it was pretty late at night. Jeongyeon(Momo's roommate) wanted to sleep with Nayeon (Dahyun's roommate) tonight. So Dahyun had to sleep with Momo in one room tonight as she can't say no to her innie(Jeongyeon)......

--------------------------------

Momo Pov

Me and Dahyun are here sitting on my bed. The atmosphere was silent. No one dared to speak. I also don't know why.

" I am going to take a shower. Can you please give me some spare clothes" She said.

" Yes you take a shower, I am taking out some clothes for you" I replied. She noded her head. And then entered the bathroom.

After 15 minutes. She still hasn't came back. I don't know what my mind wants. But I took off my clothes and then open the door.

Wait she hasn't locked the door..... strange.

I then slowly went inside. Then saw her bare back. The water running down her milky skin. I was about to hug her when she turned. She lossed her balance. I was holding her waist while her hands were on my shoulder.

" What are you doing here momo" she asked her face all red.

" Well can't I accompany my girlfriend to the shower" I replied. Oh god jihyo where am I getting the courage to do this.

" I still haven't answered you" she replied.

" Oh come on I know you have fellings for you" I said

She looked down a little bit. I saw her stare my abs.

" Enjoying the view babygirl" I asked smirking.

Her face turned red.

" I love you very much baby. " I said

" I love you too" she replied in a low tone.

" Is this real. Oh god someone pinch me" I replied obviously overreacting.

She then gave me a peck on my cheeks.

" This is real pabo" she replied smiling.

I also smiled and then hugged her. She hugged me back.

" I waited for this moment for a long time." I said

" Hmm me too" she replied.

I then pulled her by her waist and kissed her passionately. She responded back. The atmosphere turned hot.

" Lets continue this in the bed" she said. I carried her like a bride then lay her down on bed and hovered over her. I then sucked her neck

" Hmm Momo. Ahh" such a music to my ears.

I left many hickies down to her calvage. She then changed our position. She was now on top of me. She kissed me passionately.
.
.
No one pov

Dahyun went downwards and left many hickies on Momo neck. She then sat on Momo abs.

" Dahyun please continue" Momo pleaded

Dahyun noded her head. She then sat on Momo's dick....

" Ahh Dahyun"

" Call me mommy" said Dahyun

" Please mommy move mm." momo said

" So impatient" said Dahyun smirking.

" Just for you mommy" replied Momo.

She united their centers and then started riding Momo.

" Shit momo this mmm ah ah is so go-od."

" Yes mommy ahh mor--e"

After a few minutes

" Mommy I am cumming."

Dahyun increased her pace. Both of them came together. Dahyun collapsed down on Momo. Momo changed their positions.

She then kissed Dahyun passionately. Dahyun moaned between their kisses.

" This was awesome" Momo said

" Mmm. You stole my first kiss and my first time....." Dahyun said shyly

" Oh really.... You know what you stole mine too" Momo said and giggled

Dahyun replied with a nod and then kissed Momo's cheeks.

" Good night mommy love you." Said momo and Dahyun laughed a bit because of what Momo called her....

" Good night love you too." Replied Dahyun

They slept with Momo on top of Dahyun. They were naked so they covered their bodies fully with the blanket.

Little did they know they haven't locked the door..
.
.
.
Morning
Momo Pov

I woke up when I fell someone caressing my head. I then tightened my hug around her waist and snuggled more between her boobs.

" Yah pervert not in this early morning" She said

" I am just cuddling" I said then went up to kiss her. The kiss lasted for a minute. Then she broke up.

" How did you woke up this early" I asked her.

" Actually I heard someone close the door and then I opened my eyes to see Mina unnie leaving our room" she replied.

Shit Mina just saw me naked sleeping on Dahyun

" Hmm. Its okay. We are official now right." I asked.

" Yah obviously otherwise you were not sleeping on me naked" she replied.

I just laughed at her reply to get a light smack on my arm.

" I am going to take a shower.I am feeling sticky." She said

" I will join you. I am feeling sticky too" I said having some dirty thought.

" No. I will give you a wet towel clean yourself with that ." She said glaring

She then went towards the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body. She came back and gave me an wet towel with a bowl of water.

I cleaned myself and then changed into some T-shirts and Joggers. I just sat there on the bed waiting for her to come out of the bathroom....

She came out. I then gave her the clothes I took out for her last night.

" Please turn backwards. I am gonna change" she said.

" Wae.... I have already seen everything last night" I said smirking.

" HIRAI MOMO" she said glaring while trying to hide the obvious blush on her pretty face. I then turned backwards.
.
.
.
.

" Okay I have changed let's go downstairs." She said.

I nodded we went downstairs hand in hand.

-----------------------------------------

A little bit of smut and some Dahmo Moments for you all...
The next oneshot would be totally unexpected...
So stay tuned~~🌚