Sahyo Hurt Last (M)

After a few weeks

Sana Pov
I and jihyo are eating lunch. Suddenly I felt like vomiting. I ran to the bathroom. I started vomiting. Someone's hand held my hair back and patted my back.

Jihyo; Are you okay babe

Sana: hmmm
Jihyo: let's go to the hospital
.
.
.
At hospital
No one's pov

After checking sana properly the doctor went inside to make reports. While both of them are sitting in the doctors cabin nervously. The doctor came in with a smile.

Dr.: Congratulations you're pregnant.
Jihyo and Sana : what??? (Tears of happiness)

Dr: You are gonna be parents.

Both of them hug each other and thanked the doctor. They went home happily.

Sana: I can't wait to see the little you.
Jihyo: me too.

They then went to cuddle together and fall asleep eventually.
.
.
.
.
After 5 months
Jihyo Pov

I am here standing behind the sofa in fear. Sana has been having weird craving and been doing weird actions. Yesterday night she asked if she could scratch my back and left a lot of bloody marks which are still hurting now. She wants to scratch it again.

Sana: Babe where are you.

Jihyo: Please leave me babe it still hurts.

Sana: Ok but by me some winter fruits.

Jihyo: But its summer-

Sana: No buts bring them sleep out for a month.

I had no choice. So, I went to U.s to buy some fruits in my personal jet.

( A/n: Jihyo father is the richest person of their country so that's why without working Jihyo is also rich as she is the only daughter)

Mature content ahead
.
.
At Night 10:00 p.m.
No one pov

Jihyo still hasn't came back home. Sana was worried for her. Suddenly the door open showing Jihyo with handful of fruits.

Sana: I was just joking babe.

Jihyo: Your wish is my command princess. Now eat. ( Sat beside sana)
Sana: I am hungry for something else. We haven't done it for months and now I am craving for it.

Jihyo: what if I poke the baby.

Sana : no you won't now start the work already
Sana striped both of their clothes. And sat on jihyo thigh. Her member already had and desperate to get in.
They kissed each other and it turned into a hungry one tongues fighting for dominance.
Obviously Jihyo won. She sucked sana's neck leaving some hickies and then she sucked her boobs like a hungry kid.

Sana: ah babe more hmmmm

Jihyo: you look so hot babe with this bump in your stomach.

Sana: put it in already

Jihyo slowly putted her dick in and started to thrust slowly.

Sana: Go fas ahhh faster
Jihyo: what if I hmm poke the baby.
Sana: no ah ah you won't hmmm please

Jihyo started pounding and sana felt a little pain but a lot more pleasure.

Sana: ah ah wre-- ck me hmm ba--be

Jihyo: hmmm shit yes

They shared another hungry kiss and Sana was scratching Jihyo's back.
Jihyo: Fuckkk

Sana: I feel ah ah ah like cumming hmmm

Jihyo: lets come to--gether hmmm

They came together. Jihyo slowly pull out her dick and lay beside sana.

Sana: I love you babe
Jihyo: I love you more princess

They drifted into their dreamland's while cuddling with each other. They knew they
can't more be happy than being with each other.
__________________End___________________________
.
.
.
.
.
An; I hope you would have like this. Please do vote. I will start with another ship.

 I will start with another ship