Michaeng (3)(M)

Fast Forward

Michaeng have already had their first time...
They have done it many times now....

Sunday Morning
10:00 a.m.

Chaeyoung Pov

I am here at the kitchen making some pancakes for breakfast. Suddenly someone backhugged me.

" Good morning baby" said Mina

" Good morning to you too" I replied

" I am hungry" she said

" wait I am making some pancakes for breakfast" I replied

She studdenly turned off the gas stove and make me sit on the kitchen counter.

" But I want to eat you sweetheart" she said and pulled me to kiss me passionately. Her hands roam around my body before unbuttoning my shirt. She then massaged my breasts.

" Ahhh mmm baby" I moaned

She sucked my neck while unclasping my bra and pinching my nipples

She then sucked my boobs like a hungry baby.

" Hmmm baby" I moaned and gripped her hair. She then pulled my pants down with my underwear. She went down until she reached my center.

" What a lovely pink pussy" she said before eating me out.

She licked my pussy like a cat. She sucked my clit as she made eye contact with me...

" Ahhh.... Mmm" I moaned and she smirked as she sucked it harder. She inserted two fingers inside me and licked me up once more...

" Ahh... Shit... Baby..." I moaned out loud as she fingered me fast and continued sucking my pink bud down there....

She was eating me up like a hungry wild animal while fingering me up like there's no tomorrow......

I felt the familiar knot built inside my stomach and my pussy started to clench around her fingers...

She made eye contact with me as she replaced her fingers with her hot tongue... She smirked as she grilled my wet hole with her hot tongue....

She looked so hot like that...

She looked so hot hot with her tongue inside my wet hole... Her hair now messy and tangled in my hands... Her eyes dark with lust...

This view was enough to send me up to the edge...

I came with a huge cry of her pretty name... She smirked as she saw how I came.... How I came for her....

She drank it all... She licked me up just like how a cat licks up its favourite milk.... She even inserted a finger inside me to collect some more of my cum... She then sucked her fingers which were now drowned with my essence.... She hum after tasting me completely....

She scanned my face with hungry looking eyes...

" You're so beautiful like this... So beautiful when you're totally a whore for me... I can't get enough of you sweetheart... " She said as her long and slender fingers traced my face.

" How I wish to see you like this everyday... Completely under my influence..." She continued as she traced some healed hickies on my neck...

" Your neck looks so beautiful with my marks on it..... " She said as she smirked... Her tone was enough to make me cum again... But I held it back.... A unknown moan escaped my mouth...

" Shit baby you're so hot...." She said as she kissed me passionately.