Help I got B four times in a row-

Start from the beginning

and

How the heck did I get Abraham Lincoln as an answer?

"The what?" Naruto questions as Kotetsu stands, holding out sheets of papers as Chunins line up to take their own piece. "Did he say written? Nooo... Not a written test! No way!!"

"Haha. L." You tell him, being the supportive friend you are as you pat him on the back.

After a little while of waiting and bribing several people in front of you, you get your own paper- The guy who collected your paperwork side eyeing you as if questioning why one edge is ripped off... Which quite frankly is none of his business.

Unfolding it, you check your number- 69. Haha. Nice.

Don't act surprised. You're the one who blackmailed me into giving you it.

Pshh... No I didn't. Besides, Author. It wasn't blackmail! It was 'slight amounts of persuasion'

Whatever. Just give me my will to live back.

Nahhhhhh. You take mine, I take yours. An eye for an eye, Author :)

An eye for an eye, indeed :)

You, along with the rest of the Chunin, haphazardly herd yourselves to your seats. Upon sitting down, you take out the pencil Haku gave you and align it neatly along the side of your desk, along with an eraser you found on the ground. Drumming your fingers across the wooden desk, you resist the urge to look around you in favor of not getting instantly disqualified. Instead, you keep your eyes glued in front of you. It is then you notice the Chunin who is sat in front of you is none other than the guy Sasuke pointed out earlier- The one with the answers to this stupid test! Heck yeah!

"OMG😊😊🥺🥺, Sibby😍! Are we sat 💺 next to each other😜😫😫😁😁!?!?!?"

Heck no!

Yet, despite your prayers to the anime Gods, S/n plopped herself down next to you- Retrieving her fluffy pink pencil case and a 'Daddy, I want it now' colored pen from her bag. She glances at you, smiling brightly. "So, Sibby😎🙄- Are you ready for the exam 🕚🕚? I know I am ✅ ✅ ✅! I studied sooo hard 😫😫😔, so I just know I'll come top of the class 😀😉✨!"

You ignore her, instead focusing on trying to find the best angle to see the test of paper of the Chunin seated in front of you. From what you can tell, S/n is the only person you know sat near you- Everyone else ended up sitting on the other half of the exam room since they were so late to collect their papers.

Ibiki snaps you out of your thoughts with a quick, sharp tap of his chalk on the blackboard out front. His voice resonates throughout the room, gaining even the rowdiest of the candidate's attention. Gosh, your high school science teacher would have killed to have this guy's attention-grabbing capabilities. "Everyone, eyes front. There are a few rules you need to be aware of, and I won't answer any questions. So, you better pay attention the first time around."

"No questions?" Sakura mumbled to herself, "What kind of rules are these?"

Ibiki begins to write on the board, skillfully wiping off the age-appropriate graffiti and tic-tac-toe games that had been doodled onto it earlier. "All right, rule number one is this... The written part of the exam is conducted on a point reduction system. Contrary to what some of you may be used to, you'll all begin the test with a perfect score of ten points. One point will be deducted for each answer you get wrong. So if you miss three, your final score will be seven." Naruto rests his head on his hand, beginning to grasp the concept; And if I miss ten, my final score will be zero. "Rule number two, teams will pass or fail based on the total scores of all three members."