I Live, Bitches

~In which you become the cooler version of Percy Jackson~

A/N: So... What d'ya think of the new cover? I spent more time on it than I am willing to admit (Especially effects and color palette lol) :D

A/NN: Also, we're not talking about how long it took me to update, k? 😁✨

^^^Recap^^^

No-one noticed the water you had previously been encased in move and disappear into the tip of your pen.

.

.

.

And even better,

.

.

.

No-one noticed the unconscious E/C-eyed girl's finger twitch.

^^^Present^^^

"Kakashi Sensei!" Sakura gasps happily.

Completely ignoring her, Kakashi turns to Naruto. "Naruto, that was an excellent plan. You've really grown, haven't you?" He praises.

(A/N: Sakura be like ._.)

Laughing gleefully, Naruto replies; "I knew I couldn't beat his with my shadow clones- Those were just to distract him. I knew right away that this was my chance to put my plan into action! As he wad fighting them, I changed into the demon wind shuriken. He didn't know what to do, believe it!"

*Cue mini flashback to Zabuza fighting the clone thingies as one of them chucks the shuriken thingamabob at Sasuke*

"When my clone threw it to Sasuke, it looked just like a real shuriken!"

*Cue mini flashback to Sasuke gaining mind-reading abilities and just kind of knowing what the plan was*

"Sasuke spun around so no-one could see and pulled out his own shuriken. Now there are two shuriken; One was real, and one was a poser! I hid in the shadow of the real shuriken and targeted the real Zabuza. Of course I knew I couldn't fight Zabuza myself, that was apart of the game plan. I just wanted to get in there and break his water prison to save N/N-chan! I didn't know his clone would be wrecked too, ha! That was a bonus, believe it!"

"Don't brag." Sasuke smirks, "You just lucked out."

"The whole thing was just a fluke!" Tazuna (un)helpfully calls out. Okay, Boomer.

Meanwhile, Kakashi, who was imitating Jesus and standing on water, is conversing with Zabuza.

"I got distracted and lost my grip on the Water Prison." Zabuza claims, looking at your 'unconscious' form.

"Don't flatter yourself." Kakashi responds, "You weren't distracted, you were forced to let go. Your technique worked on one of my students before, but it won't work again. So, what's it gonna' be?"

Kakashi's eyes widen as Zabuza painfully folds back the rest of the shuriken onto his hand painfully. Zabuza tries to force the weapon against Kakashi's hand, but he excruciatingly manages to push the weapon off of him.

At the same time, the two imperceptive Ninja leap to opposite sides of the water and begin to aggressively perform really long hand signs. Like the idiots they are.

Now, why are they idiots, you didn't ask?

Because they failed to notice that the unconscious girl was No. Longer. Unconscious. Heck, she wasn't even in the water  anymore. Yet no-one noticed. What in the dodecahedron is wrong with these people?