"Such a flirt Potter" she rolled her eyes with a smile

"How could I not be when my girlfriend is quite literally the most amazing woman ever"

"Oh shut up Potter"

James just laughed and continued to gaze down at her.

"Guess what" she said excitedly

"What?" James asked with intrigue

"I may or not not have received an invitation to a certain quidditch teams tryouts" she grinned

James' eyes widened, "The bats?! Tell me it's was the bats? I know their scouts were here today"

Camilla nodded eagerly, "yep"

James pulled Camilla into the most bone crushing hug.

"Bloodly hell Cam! That's fucking amazing! What did you say?"

"I turned it down" she shrugged

James sighed and looked at her purposely, "But cam, that's everything you've ever wanted. It's your dream"

"I know" Camilla nodded, "But I have plenty of time to fulfill that dream. There's more important things after graduation. They said they would hold my place until i'm ready. The war is most important. My dreams can wait"

James looked at her in such adoration. How on earth did he find someone so amazing.

"I fucking love you, you know that?" he said with a shake of his head, unable to comprehend of literally perfect she was

"I know" she laughed looking up to him, "and I fucking love you too. Come on, let's get a drink"

Camilla and James had stuck to each others side like glue the entire night and we're completely unable to keep their hands off each other. They had noticed the eager and curious looks from their fellow house mates but couldn't bring themselves to be bothered. James just looked far too good in his loose shirt, the few top buttons undone in a lazy fashion, but merlin did he make it look good. How on earth did Camilla not realise how good he looked before this year. Well, perhaps she did... but how couldn't she admit it to herself. James was by far one of the most alluring people she had ever locked eyes on.

With the both of them starting to feel the alcohol buzz through their bodies, they were especially close and cosy on the sofa. It was until Mary pulled them both up to dance with the rest of everyone else that they were forced apart.

Sirius had pulled away James and was forcing him to dance, similar to how Marlene had done with Camilla. And Camilla was in hysterics watching him dance.

James had always been a horrendous dancer.

He had caught her laughed and approached her.

"Something funny Prewett?" he asked, moving into her personal space, not that Camilla minded

She wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Absolutely hilarious" she replied with another chuckle

"You're so horrible to me"

"I'm sure you'll get over it"

"I'm sure I will"

Ceasing to care that practically everyone in the common room was watching them, the pair of them joined their lips in a deep kiss as the music continued to blast around them.

If the pair of them hadn't been so engrossed by the other, they would have heard the wolf whistling and cheering from the surrounding students.

But they didn't care.

They only cared for each other.

So as the students in the common room progressively got drunker and drunker, camilla and James could not get enough of each other and stumbled down the corridors back to their shared dorm.

James was like a drug to Camilla. She almost felt like she was high off of him.

And so as the door shut behind them and James pressed her upstairs the door to hold her firmly, there was nothing else in the world she would rather be doing. There was no one else she would rather be with.

Camilla's kisses were like electricity to James and they sent shivers down his spine.

He never wanted to stop kissing her.

The feeling of Camilla's soft legs wrapped around his waist, against the door, was enough to drive him insane and he found himself unable to pull away from her.

Camilla's back hit the mattress of James' bed and she bounced slowly at the impact as James crawled atop of her, trailing kisses down her neck.

"I can't get enough of you Prewett. I never will have enough of you"

"You should be a poet, Potter" she teased

"Oh just shut up. You have to ruin the moment"

"always" she laughed, re-aligning their lips.