Chapter 5 : You fine?

Hello my lovey dovey readers. It's good to see you all here. Let's continue our story without wasting any time because I know how eager you all are to read it.

Don't forget to vote and like my content. It will be really appreciable if you react and comment too.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Aditi's POV :

"Oh shit, I think we should go back home. It's going to rain." Kritika said looking at the dark sky. "My and Advik's home are in the same direction so we'll be going there. You both go from that side. And Aditi, please text me after reaching home. Karan will drop you safely, his home is also near yours." Kritika said so speedily and in a low voice that I'm sure only I've heard it.

"Yeah, sure, bye!" I waved my hand and started walking towards the direction she showed to me. I turned back to see Karan as he was walking behind me looking down.

Maybe he doesn't want to talk. Kritika shouldn't have told him to drop me home safely, I would have gone on my own, even he is a human being, he can also get drenched and get unwell.

One drop, two drops, ohh, four drops together and soon it started raining. I increased my walking speed without looking behind. Soon it started raining heavily and it wasn't a good idea to walk in such heavy rain, so I changed my direction towards a nearby shelter and stood below it.

Cool Breeze was blowing making me shiver in my completely wet clothes. I started rubbing my arms to generate some heat, waiting for the rain to slow down a bit so that I can continue to walk back home. My teeth making sounds because of the chills I'm getting all over my body.

I felt some warmth behind me, I turned to see the source and it was none other than Karan. Woah, it means he was following me. And how is his body still so calm and generating warmth in such a cold weather.

He was also completely drenched from head to toe, looking hot in his wet messy hairs, which were lying on his forehead touching his eyebrows.

Water droplets dripping down from his perfectly shaped face to his throat crossing his protruding Adam's apple which was so hot to watch

I looked at his eyes just to find that he was already looking towards me. Whatt? He is looking at me?