Chapter 1 : Shifting

Thank you for giving me and my book a chance guys ✨

Please follow my Instagram account,
I have already uploaded some spoilers on my Instagram account - @it_is_ishiii
Not only on reels, but also on the story... Every chapter outline would be given,
So go and show your love guyss 💗

Also Guysss, Plz show your love and support here :)

Once again thanks for reading. Hope you enjoy it...

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Aditi's POV :

It's really a beautiful feeling, watching the sunset while sitting with your other half, hand-in-hand. I gently shifted towards him and placed my other hand on his lap. He cupped my hand with his left hand. He turned his face towards me, admiring my face in the dim sunlight.

He squeezed my hand to draw my attention towards him. As I looked at him in his eyes, he moved his face near mine and closed his eyes. He parted his lips, and softly spoke- "Wake up Sunshine!"
What? Why is he telling me to wake up?

And suddenly there was a loud thunder noise. "Uth jao maharni... Ab kya aarti utaroon aapki, tab uthengi aap?"
(Wake up Queen... Now do you want me to pray to the lord to wake you up?)

I shifted from my place a little and realised that I was lying on the bed.
Oh no! That means it was just a dream. Damnn! It felt so real. I wish I could stay there forever.

I yawned and stretched my body while lying on the bed. As soon as I turned my head to see the clock, the clock wasn't hanging at its place. What the wuck!? Where's the clock?

Ohhhhhhhh, now I remember, today is our last day in this house. We are going to shift to a new house today. Uff, how can I forget such an important thing.

I jumped out of my bed before I could hear any other scolding from my mum. I quickly ran towards the bathroom and did the daily chores, wore my new outfit which was a loose blue and white striped sweater with my denims.

 I quickly ran towards the bathroom and did the daily chores, wore my new outfit which was a loose blue and white striped sweater with my denims

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.