Chapter 37

"Aren't we alike, both created to be pawns in the game? Aren't we Zelo?"

"No V̵̳̺̞̕e̵̱̺̼̎̽r̵͎͕͍͂͘a̴̹͓͋̆, we are not. I was made from unrequited love and depressions. You were made for the protection of what you are now harming. Your a monster and I'm a danger. We are two different people V̵̳̺̞̕e̵̱̺̼̎̽r̵͎͕͍͂͘a̴̹͓͋̆."

(𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚅̵̳̺̞̕𝚎̵̱̺̼̎̽𝚛̵͎͕͍͂͘𝚊̴̹͓͋̆

𝓝𝓸𝓹𝓮! 𝓝𝓲𝓬𝓮 𝓽𝓻𝔂 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓷𝓸 𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾)

There was no noise of celebrating or talking, just light 'tap tap tap' of Lexi walking around and fetching things Arthos would need. Not even Cyrus was working on his devices. More 'tap tap tap' from Jacob but nothing more until the rabbit spoke again.

"You're gonna be okay. I promise!"

Bella walked by computer face, cursing under her breath. He looked up at her.

"If I am correct, Ethan's containment area is where Jacob ran. Hope that helps, Bella" Quinn told her.

"It does." Bella sighed, "Also Arthos won't let me in."

"In that case, why don't you take a seat? If you're going to be waiting a long time, you might as well settle in a little." Quinn said, trying to reassure the sketch's future wife.

Bella sighed yet again, "True. Also where the hell is Cyrus? Hes not inside. Arthos didn't let him inside the room either."

He had tried to walk in, though was promptly kicked out by Arthos who said he was too emotionally attached.

Quinn stood up, "I'll go find him. He's probably outside"

"Its still raining by the way-" Bella warned

Quinn did not listen, walking toward the entrance and looking outside. There was Cyrus, dancing in the rain with his yellow raincoat that made him stand out like a hybrid flower.

Every word I say is kindling

The rain made a 'tap tap tap' sound as it fell onto the raincoat. Each move was quick and graceful, despite the rain boots attempting to make him slip every now and then.

But the smoke clears when you're around

Quinn stood there, speechless at such a hidden talent. Cyrus smiled, free and happy as his mortal body could allow him to be.

Won't you stay with me, my darling

He twirled, he spun, he leaped. It was ballet, perhaps not the most perfect with the rain boots but the most beautiful. The most happy he had seen Cyrus. Such beauty only made him fall more in love with the Demi god.

When my walls start burning down-

His eyes were closed, which was why he hadn't noticed computer face standing there and falling even more in love.

Eventually, he spoke, "What are you doing?"

Cyrus jolted and stumbled, falling on his knees. Despite how much that must have hurt, he just blushed in embarrassment and laughed nervously. His face became pink as a result.

"N-Nothing-" Cyrus stuttered, embarrassed to have been noticed.

Computer face knew how horrible of a lie it was, but decided not to mention it.

"No need to be embarrassed. I can tell you were upset and needed that." Quinn reassured before quickly moving on, "Anyways could you help us get to Ethan?"