Lu Xingci looked at him for a few seconds and smiled.

“Take it off.”

Duan Jiayan looked at the curve of the corner of his lips, and his body started to suddenly get hotter, he really stretched out his hand.

Before Lu Xingci’s tie was taken off, Duan Jiayan’s fingers wrapped around his neck, and inadvertently, his fingertips touched the cool skin of his neck.

Lu Xingci moved, and the scattered strands of his hair brushed against the back of Duan Jiayan’s hand.

An ambiguous atmosphere was created.

Duan Jiayan grabbed the dark tie and slowly pulled it off.

He could feel Lu Xingci’s eyes sticking to him the entire time. Probably because of the instinctive of an omega, his nerves gradually tensed, and he felt like he was toeing on a dangerous line.

Duan Jiayan pushed his tongue against the back of his teeth, his voice slightly hoarse: “I just touched your button.”

Lu Xing sighed lowly.

After pulling open two or three more buttons, Duan Jiayan realized that he was still looking down at him, his thoughts unpredictable. And he couldn’t help but stop.

The way the other party was aroused by him was fun and exciting, but it was also dangerous.

Duan Jiayan had made enough trouble, and decided to stop. He put the tie aside and didn’t plan to untie it any further: “You can take off the rest yourself.”

He was about to get up from the bed, but his shoulders were held.

He was pushed so hard that he fell onto the bed.

The alpha that had suppressed him raised his wrists above his head with one hand. Duan Jiayan at first thought that the other party was just playing with him, but when the cold tie was wrapped around his wrist, Duan Jiayan realized what Lu Xingci wanted to do.

“Isn’t it too fast,” Duan Jiayan was a little surprised: “Are you serious?”

His struggle was exchanged for an inexplicable glance from the other party: “What do you think?”

“I don’t think this is appropriate.” The anxiousness gradually bubbled up, Duan Jiayan persuaded from the bottom of his heart: “Let’s not play this unhealthy game, it’s not good. Although you are already an adult, I still… Lu Xingci!”

The difference in an omega’s strength and an alpha’s strength was particularly obvious at this time. It was even more so, because this time he really used his strength to resist, but he was still easily pressed onto the bed.

The tie that tied him tightened suddenly, Duan Jiayan tried to struggle, but he couldn’t break free.

He subconsciously turned his head slightly, but he was once again straightened. The opponent’s palm dragged his face and looked down at him.

“Lu-ge,” Duan Jiayan couldn’t take it anymore: “You are so perverted.”

Lu Xingci did not deny it: “It really seems to be a little perverted.”

He looked at Duan Jiayan, who was bound by his wrists, and the snow-white skin was surrounded by his dark black tie, two very different colors intertwined on him.

So beautiful that he couldn’t take his eyes off it.

Lu Xingci remembered something, and reminded: “You are like this, shouldn’t you be a lick dog?”

“…” Duan Jiayan endured, thinking that it would be his birthday in little more than a month, and then it would be Lu Xingci’s turn to be his lack dog. Duan Jiayan sincerely praised: “I like this kind of Lu-ge, it’s so exciting.”