He didn’t pay attention to the latter’s situation until Duan Jiayan tried to forcefully push him.

Advertisements

He only then realized that Duan Jiayan was struggling.

Probably from all the exertion, but the marking had really exhausted Duan Jiayan’s strength. The latter’s body trembled unnaturally, and his face was slightly pale.

Before he knew it, his teeth had pierced the skin of Duan Jiayan’s neck, and blood flowed down his fair skin.

Duan Jiayan’s glands hadn’t grown well in the first place. So he had to be careful not to overdo it. The bleeding this time should really hurt.

He looked at the bright red tooth marks on the back of the other’s neck, and after a long silence, his voice was hoarse: “I…shouldn’t be like this.”

The destructive desire in an alpha’s nature did not decrease but actually increased after seeing the blood, and he even wanted to bite deeper, but reason told him that he had just done something very bad.

He lowered his eyes guiltily, bending over to pick up a tissue from the desk, and he gently wiped the saliva and blood from the back of Duan Jiayan’s neck: “Does it hurt?”

Duan Jiayan didn’t speak.

The dormitory light shone on his face, casting a shadow of eyelashes under his eyes. He looked over without saying a word, and he couldn’t really gauge his emotions.

Lu Xingci looked at him for a few seconds: “Ah-ye?”

He stretched out his finger and gently rubbed Duan Jiayan’s cheek: “Are you angry? I’m sorry, I—”

Duan Jiayan suddenly grabbed him, then opened his arms and hugged him.

Freesia’s snow-like cool fragrance lingered on the omega’s skin before settling on his own, marking it. It stands to reason that Duan Jiayan would not have his own pheromone smell on his body. Lu Xingci realized that these were pheromones being deliberately released by Duan Jiayan.

He was reassuring him.

The arm that was on his shoulder was pulled back, Duan Jiayan stood up straight and spoke close to his ear: “Lu Xingci.”

Lu Xingci did not answer immediately.

The pheromone belonging to Duan Jiayan was wrapped around him, showing no intention of escaping, resisting or rejection. He could somewhat feel that Duan Jiayan wanted to be close to him.

But he was a little hesitant, not sure if his thoughts were right or not, and whether he would hurt the other party again.

Seeing him like this, Duan Jiayan smiled suddenly: “Lu Xingci, you are also quite stupid.”

The hint he was giving was so obvious, why didn’t he move?

When he smiled, the alpha in front of him stared at him and raised his eyebrows slightly.

His gaze locked on him, as if looking at prey and it triggered Duan Jiayan’s conditioned reflex, tensing his nerves, but he soon relaxed again.

It seems that as long as it is this person, he doesn’t hate anything.

He felt the other person’s fingertips touch his earlobe, and the back of his hand rubbed his ear bone lightly: “Can you continue?”

He asked gently and restrainedly, but the slender palm had already slid back along the auricle, holding the back of his head.

This time Duan Jiayan didn’t say anything, he just leaned forward and kissed Lu Xingci’s lips.

The position of his kiss was a little inaccurate, half of the kiss fell on the corner of his lips and half on his cheek. Duan Jiayan stepped back, preparing to take a closer look at where he could kiss. Before he could move,