For some strange reason after hearing this, Duan Jiayan started laughing maniacally.

Lu Xingci was not sure what he was so amused by but seeing him laugh so happily, the look in his eyes unconsciously got a little lighter. At the same time, he remembered to remind him, “Stop laughing, you might tire yourself out.”

Advertisements

Duan Jiayan was laughing so hard, his tears were on the verge of falling, “A loudspeaker? How did he think of something like this, he sure is a genius— hahahahaha I can’t stop laughing…… My tummy hurts, help me Lu-ge……”

“……”

Lu Xingci couldn’t help him, he could only increase the strength in his hand as he pulled him along and ran.

Director Jiang was incensed, “The male student on the left! Are you mocking your teacher? This kind of behaviour is extremely unacceptable!”

Their actions were too big, even though most of Director Jiang’s loudspeaker was still covered by the sounds coming from the stage, students close-by were still looking at them.

“Director Jiang previously won first place in the city’s Teacher Sports Meet, he probably got his training from all the time he was catching students.”

“Isn’t Lao-Jiang’s nickname the ‘couple killer’? He’s usually capable of catching them, seems like this time will be a bust.”

“He can’t help it, those two bros are simply too fast.”

“Ah, don’t you think the both of them look quite familiar?”

The sports class was situated on the furthest end and just so happened to have a good view of what was going on.

Heipi was originally playing a game. After hearing the discussion around him, he took a look and fell into a daze, “My father?”

Heipi was quite surprised, “Why’s Lao-Jiang looking for trouble with my father?”

A boy beside Heipi tapped him on the shoulder and squinted, “Why don’t you take a look at who’s beside him, it’s Duan Jiayan.”

Heipi finally understood what was going on, “Duan Jiayan is so inconsiderate, bringing trouble to my father.”

He watched as the boy took out his phone to record what was going on. He asked, “What’re you trying to do?”

The boy sighed, “My girlfriend said ‘If I don’t share with her the goods, I will get the boot”

Heipi was a little amazed, “Isn’t your girlfriend from San Zhong? Saozi is even chasing after our school’s CQ?”

The boy said, “Yeah, don’t you know? Now anytime Yi Zhong is mentioned, they will mostly be talking about the relationship between the campus hottie and campus bully. We’re the early romance high school.

Heidi “…”

As they reached the stage, Lu Xingci turned around to take a look. Director Jiang has been shaken off by them,

With the crowd here, it seems even if Director Jiang made his way over, he wouldn’t be able to tell them apart from the rest of the students here. Duan Jiayan saw him stopping and asked, “He’s gone?”

Lu Xingci nodded.

Chen Yue’s voice suddenly travelled over, “Where did the two of you run off to? Teacher Zhao was looking around everywhere for you two, you almost worried her to death.”

Duan Jiayan took a closer look and realised they were standing with their class ten classmates.

Just then, he remembered that it was almost time for their class to perform. They were most probably standing backstage in preparation for that, Lu Xingci and him just so happened to run over then.