Moments later, the sound of footsteps came bounding over.

“Lu-ge!” Duan Jiayan cried tragically. “I’m about to die from this pain, hurry up and hug me!”

Probably because he was tortured by his stress disorder for the whole night, Duan Jiayan could not be bothered to think of his image the moment he caught sight of Lu Xingci.

He bounced over to Lu Xingci and without hesitation, opened his arms and wrapped it around Lu Xingci.

Lu Xingci also seemed to be used to his ministrations as he hugged the boy back. His palm stuck to Duan Jiayan, moving from the back of his head to his nape, before giving him two pats on the back in consolation.

Song Yi was shocked for a moment after witnessing this, not knowing if he should stay or leave.

These two seriously……

After hanging onto Lu Xingci for a while, the pain on Duan Jiayan’s body slowly started to recede. After he calmed down, he noticed Song Yi was still standing by the door in a daze. He asked curiously, “You’re still not leaving? You’re about to be late.”

Song Yi gave an ‘oh’, and another two ‘oh’s, a complicated look coming over his face as he left the dorm.

After Song Yi left, Duan Jiayan went to close the door. Lu Xingci saw him locking the door without much thought before turning around to face him.

They both stared at each other for a while.

Duan Jiayan was a little troubled.

Directly asking Lu Xingci to finish his mark, will it seem a little too uncaring?

He felt like it did not take Lu Xingci that long since they hung up the call to come over. Should he first ask if the other has eaten breakfast?

Just as he was considering what to do, Lu Xingci glanced at him and calmly said, “Sit down? I’ll finish up your mark for you.”

Duan Jiayan looked at his straightforward approach and celebrated his good fortune. Raising a leg, he hooked his chair over.

After sitting down, he faced his back towards Lu Xingci and even tilted his head down, baring his slender nape.

He seemed to be very cooperative.

“Was the previous time very uncomfortable?”

Duan Jiayan gave an ‘ah’ in response.

Back then in the classroom, they were rushing around and he was worried about being found out. Lu Xingci was probably also affected by his anxious mood.

Without waiting for Duan Jiayan’s reply, the other rubbed his lips over his glands.

He heard the boy behind him say, “This time I’ll be gentler.”

He was not sure if it was because the dorm was too quiet but the marking this time seemed to be taking a much longer time.

Gently and delicately, yet in a way that one is unable to resist.

He was not sure why but after a while, Duan Jiayan started to tremble.

“Is it done?” His voice was slightly tremulous, a hint of unnatural nervousness could be heard. Duan Jiayan unconsciously urged him again, “Are you done?”

Things like instincts, really are weird.

Advertisements
Lu Xingci’s actions this time were clearly much gentler, but the moment he was bitten by the alpha, it was still worlds apart from how he normally felt.