After hearing what Duan Jiayan said though, the emotions in his eyes cooled a little, “Chen Yue.”

Chen Yue was startled by Lu Xingci’s exclamation, “I’m not looking! Don’t let me see! We’ll swap places right now!”

Duan Jiayan did not bother with him, still fiddling with his shirt as he pulled it down and pointed to his collarbone, “You see this right here? It’s a red rash.”

How did Chen Yue dare to look? He shut his eyes and said, “I saw it, I saw it! Quickly put your shirt back on.”

Duan Jiayan, “What are you doing shutting your eyes? Do your eyeballs grow on your eyelids?”

Chen Yue, “Yes yes yes, my eyeballs grew on my eyelids. Come, let’s swap places.”

Duan Jiayan saw him standing up and felt that it was useless to harp on his stress disorder any longer. He took a textbook from under his desk and sat beside Lu Xingci.

This was the scene that greeted Song Yi when he came back. For a moment he could not understand where he was supposed to sit.

At this moment, Chen Yue waved at him, “Hi, my new deskmate.”

Song Yi, “…….”

Everybody barely sat down before the class bell rang.

Their chemistry teacher entered the classroom.

Their chemistry teacher had a very bad temper. Even Duan Jiayan was a little more well behaved in his classes. If he wanted to sleep, he’d make sure to have a book blocking him first.

Duan Jiayan looked at Lu Xingci who was a metre away from him. He could still feel the stinging pain on his body and was a little disgruntled.

Chen Yue and Lu Xingci’s tables were not pushed together, the two tables had a distance of approximately 10 centimetres between them. Duan Jiayan just placed his foot on the horizontal bar underneath his table and pushed the two tables together.

Lu Xingci, noticing movement happening beside him, turned to look at Duan Jiayan.

Duan Jiayan thought he had disturbed him and said quietly, “Listen to class, don’t look at me.”

After he said that, Duan Jiayan moved his chair a little closer. It wasn’t till both of their chairs were almost touching did he stop.

Lu Xingci asked, “Hurts?”

Duan Jiayan nodded.

Lu Xingci, “Then move over a little more.”

Duan Jiayan, “Any more and my arm will be on your desk already.”

Lu Xingci, “That’s fine, come here.”

Chen Yue who was sitting in front overheard the exchange and could not help shaking his head, “An omega deskmate and an alpha deskmate, why is the difference in treatment so big?”

Song Yi asked curiously, “What’s different?”

Chen Yue gave an ‘ah’ and said, “If I were to put my arm on his table, he might cut it off for me.”

Song Yi, “……”

Duan Jiayan placed his arm on Lu Xingci’s table.

At such a close distance, he was surrounded by alpha pheromones. Despite that, Duan Jiayan’s reaction previously was too strong and his body still felt uncomfortable.

Duan Jiayan studied Lu Xingci for a while and learned that the boy was not one to take many notes. The few times he did, he’ll use his right hand. His lefthand does not move much.