That laugh felt particularly meaningful, coupled with his ambiguous words, in the ears of others it felt indescribably pampering.

Heipi, “……”

In his heart, Heipi thought that the both of them were really a match made in heaven.

Duan Jiayan patted Lu Xingci on the shoulder, “Ai, Lu Xingci, that’s enough. He’s not very bright, he just might buy into your words.”

Heipi froze, “What do you mean?”

Duan Jiayan said, “It means that he’s just playing with you, that thread is fake. You mentioned forming a team just now, how many are in the team?”

Heipi answered, “It’ll be a five-man team, with you and Lu-ge it’ll be just right. We already agreed with Jiu Zhong, the losers will only be fit to carry the others shoes and will have to call the other ‘big brother when bumping into each other.”

Duan Jiayan was at a loss after hearing this, “Why are the stakes so high? Is this a competition?”

“Hey! Exactly!” Heipi took a look at Duan Jiayan’s rank, as well as Lu Xingci’s, and felt like their victory was assured. “We had a little altercation with Jiu Zhong. We were originally supposed to meet at an alley after school, I even have my steel pipe prepared, But then I heard about how the police are stricter when it comes to catching students fighting, and I already have a bro that just got caught, so…”

Duan Jiayan, “So…”

Heipi, “We discussed it with Jiu Zhong, and agreed to fight it out in Ionia instead.”

Duan Jiayan, “……”

Duan Jiayan never thought something like this was possible, “You street lads, since when was it a thing to fight it out online?”

Heipi said, “We can see blood online, can chop heads off, can we do that in real life? Once a knife is stabbed in, won’t I need to go to jail?”

Duan Jiayan, “……”

In his heart, Duan Jiayan found it actually made some sense.

After making a room, Heipi and the other side started to share harsh words with one another.

The other side started first, “We have a Challenger and two Masters, I advise you guys to surrender early and type on the public chat that ‘Jiu Zhong is the best’.”

Heipi, “So what if you have a challenger? We have a campus tyrant and campus hottie here.”

The other side replied, “……The ones on the forum’s homepage?”

Heipi, “Those two are exactly the ones that are on the forum’s homepage.”

The other party, “Ah ah, laozi specialises in beating dog couples.”

Heipi, “Ah ah, then let’s see you try.”

Duan Jiayan stared at the conversation and spoke into his mic, “Lu-ge, we’re already becoming more famous thanks to this.”

Lu Xingci made a sound in response and lazily made his hero switch his Summoner skill, “That’s why if I am unable to find a partner, you’ll have to take responsibility.”

Duan Jiayan, “……”

The game began.

Lu Xingci was playing Vladimir, which was a carry that needed to be developed. As such, the other side probably did not take him as a big threat and did not attack him much, seeing as how not many could properly play this hero.