“The question is where do we find such a God? There are only ten minutes before it starts–”

“I’ll run for you.” Duan Jiayan took a step forward and walked over, stopping in front of Zhou Xingchen: “Give me the number.”

Seeing that it’s him, the eyes of a few girls lit up: “That’s right, that’s right. Duan Jiayan can run!”

Those boys also woke up from their dreams: “That’s true, we forgot about Brother Duan.”

Lu Xingci looked back, and his sights landed on his face.

Zhou Xingchen saw that it was him and his eyesight drifted for a bit. His rationale told him that giving his number to Duan Jiayan was the best choice. But emotionally wise, he can’t really accept help from this person.

“The winner of 3000 meters gets 5 points, the runner up gets 3 points, and whoever gets third place gets 2 points.” Zhou Xingchen opened his mouth all of a sudden and his eyes radiated a bit of hostility.

Duan Jiayan lazily raised his eyes: “I’ll get the 5 points.”

“Do you know that the sports class has a special student, an athlete from the provincial sports

“So there’s actually a guy like this in the competition?” Duan Jiayan paused and saw Zhou Xingchen give him an expression that asked “are you unaware of the opponent’s strength?” He continued slowly: “I’ll still get the 5 points.”

Zhou Xingchen was stunned. For a moment, he didn’t know why this person could be so arrogant. Lu Xingci, who was standing next to him, directly lifted Zhou Xingchen’s number tag off of his shirt.

He said to Duan Jiayan: “Come here.”

Zhou Xingchen felt betrayed, subconsciously blurted out a bitter “brother Lu…”.

Lu Xingci glanced at him.

Because of that one look, Zhou Xingchen swallowed his remaining struggle. Duan Jiayan watched this play out and couldn’t help laughing. And the normally never-obedient Duan Jiayan over to Lu Xingci.

When the number tag was stuck onto him, Duan Jiayan said to Zhou Xingchen: “Sorry, your brother Lu thinks I’m more reliable.”

Zhou Xingchen: “Do you know what this is called?”

Duan Jiayan: “Someone intoxicated by success? Relying on powerful connections? No matter what it’s called, I will be standing on the runway in a moment and you will be cheering me on.”

Zhou Xingchen: “…”

Duan Jiayan suddenly asked: “I’ll help you get first place, so shouldn’t you also help me with something?”

Zhou Xingci answered unhappily: “Is me cheering you on not enough?”

“It’s not enough.” Duan Jiayan raised his chin. He knew that Zhou Xingchen didn’t like him that much, so given this opportunity, if he doesn’t deal with this person, he won’t give up: “Do you see that platform? I’ll have to trouble you to use “Duan Jiayan is the most reliable” as your prompt and write an eight-hundred-word piece of praises which you will shout when standing up there.”

Zhou Xingchen had never seen such a shameless person. While his jaw was still dropped, Lu Xingci gave Duan Jiayan a slight nudge: “Go to roll call. He will write you an essay to cheer you on later.”

Zhou Xingchen: “No?? Has anyone asked me for my opinion??”

“Do you have any objections?” Lu Xingci looked back at him and the corner of his mouth was raised. His smile was a little muddy: “Even if you do, don’t bother saying them.”