The flag-raising ceremony was about to end, Song Yi looked over to the side: “Currently it has just reached Class Seven’s turn to run. If it’s like this, when will they even fucking finish running.”

The boys have to run five laps while the girls have to run three laps. There are more than twenty classes in the whole grade, so there are nearly two hundred people who have to run.

From where they’re standing, they just happen to be able to see the finish line of the track. a few boys who have finished running supported each other as they walked, looking as tired as a dead dog.

Song Yi saw this and looked back: “Are you going to leave straight away after this?”

Duan Jiayan also watched those boys.

If there was no Lu Xingci, then he would probably be among those running the laps. Although he wouldn’t necessarily run the laps obediently, if he just left like this, it would seem very unkind.

“I’m going to buy him a bottle of water.”

At the end of the flag-raising ceremony, the students orderly left the field by class. Duan Jiayan walked in the opposite direction of the crowd.

There is a bubble tea shop next to the cafeteria. Because of the fine taste, the rich variety offered, and its location being within First Middle School, it could be considered a mega-popular * shop in Ning City. Students often buy milk tea from there.

*T/N: 网红 – “Wang Hong” / “Web Red”; just means super popular/famous on the web

He had originally planned to order the recommended, white peach oolong, but he unconsciously looked to the side and he suddenly saw the new product.

Duan Jiayan pointed to the signboard.

“A cup of citrus passion fruit, large cup, with less ice.”

When Duan Jiayan returned to the court, it was just Class Ten’s turn to run.

Director Jiang stood at the finish line and watched people. Duan Jiayan fought battles of wits and courage against him for more than a year now, so Director Jiang also knew Duan Jiayan. Watching him walk over so carefreely, Director Jiang gave him a few more suspicious stares.

But Duan Jiayan just stood there watching the students run and didn’t cause trouble. He rarely wore a school uniform but now, he’s wearing the school uniform properly as he stood at the side of the field. Just looking at his appearance, he doesn’t seem like the famous big shot of First Middle.

Duan Jiayan’s eyes fell on Lu Xingci.

This is already their third lap. Lu Xingci wore a dark t-shirt, looked ahead with a relaxed gaze, and appeared absent-minded as he ran.

Compared to the others who are so tired they’re becoming dogs, Lu Xingci can be described as pretty relaxed. He’s running at the front of the group, with only two or three people in front of him.

When Lu Xingci ran by, Duan Jiayan called out his name.

“Class President, come on.” Duan Jiayan said: “The first place is about to be taken away.”

Lu Xingci glanced at him, and did not speed up, he continued running at the same steady speed as before.

Behind Lu Xingci were a few dawdling boys in Class Ten. These people were all pretty familiar with Duan Jiayan. They saw him and greeted him lively.

“Brother Duan, who did you bring water for? “

“Of course it’s for me. Thank you, Brother Duan.”