*t/n: basically a strategy to achieve quick victory (used in war)

Lu Xingci’s words interrupted him: “Go to the bathroom.”

He began to think that Duan Jiayan’s late change wasn’t a bad thing. Otherwise, according to the other party’s dense character, he doubted that Duan Jiayan could live well to this age.

Duan Jiayan’s hands stopped and his face displayed a look saying “why are you so troublesome”. Lu Xingci looked at him and felt the illusion that he himself became the omega waiting to be marked.

Hospital washroom.

The smell of disinfectant permeated the whole room, making the room seem damp. Lu Xingci locked the door.

“Turn your back towards me and support yourself with the wall.”

“No need.” Duan Jiayan said, turning around, “I can stand firmly.”

Lu Xing did not insist on his words; his eyes fell on Duan Jiayan.

The neck of the omega has a delicate and smooth texture. A bit lower is the boy’s thin shoulders.

Both Duan Jiayan’s hair and eye color are very light. When he was a sophomore, the grade director thought he dyed his hair and asked Duan Jiayan to dye his hair black again. His skin is also a limpid white as if the whole person was lacking pigment.

The closer he is, the stronger the scent of omega pheromones is.

Duan Jiayan waited for a long time but did not feel the other side bite down. When Lu Xingci stood this close to him, the temperature and breath of the other person felt particularly present.

He couldn’t help urging: “Why haven’t you… Uwa!”

At the moment of the other side’s bite, Duan Jiayan’s whole body froze. He subconsciously struggled and could not help jabbing his elbow backward.

The person behind him was already on guard. Lu Xingci forcefully grabbed his wrist and clasped his restless hand. In order to prevent Duan Jiayan from attacking again, Lu Xingci locked both hands behind his back.

Duan Jiayan realized that alpha and omega really had such a difference in physical strength.

At least when marking, Lu Xingci can easily control him with only one hand.

The marking process lasted for a long time, and Duan Jiayan’s brain began to heat up as a physiological reaction.

When the mark was about to be completed, Lu Xingci injected the pheromone into his gland for the last time.

Duan Jiayan slightly widened his eyes.

He could feel that at the moment of leaving, the tip of Lu Xingci’s tongue had intentionally, or otherwise, licked him.

Duan Jiayan: “!”

This idea, coupled with the impact of the completion of the mark, made Duan Jiayan’s leg go soft and almost fall.

Lu Xingci caught him just in time.

The guy’s voice coming from behind carried a light tone and a smile.

“Didn’t I tell you to support yourself with the wall?”

When Duan Jiayan returned home, Fu Yuan was already at home.

Advertisements
Fu Yuan saw him shuffling around with his slippers and poured himself a glass of ice water.

“I heard from your Uncle He. Did you go out with your classmates?”