For most high school students, physical education class is usually the most highly anticipated lesson for the week.

The autumn sun is shining so brightly that it makes one lazy so after running for a few rounds, the physical ed teacher gave the students some free and easy time to do what they want.

Chen Yue wanted to go play soccer and since Lu XingCi had nothing better to do, they gathered a few other boys from the class to go take a soccer ball from the storeroom.

The number of boys that usually play soccer is typically lesser than the ones who prefer to play other sports like basketball and badminton. Just as Lu XingCi was about to pick up the soccer ball, two students came in, chattering as they walked.

“Class Ten and the Sports Class1 really got into a fight?”

“Du XuChen really knows how to push himself. His head injury just got better and he’s already rushing to play basketball with others.”

“He’s probably just trying to save some face. After all, he was just beaten up by Duan JiaYan a few days ago, he probably couldn’t show his face anywhere after that…”

Lu XingCi’s hands paused. After a few seconds, he still ended up scooping up the white soccer ball into his arms and made his way out of the storeroom. At the basketball court, he could see Duan JiaYan and Du XuChen who seemed to be in some kind of confrontation, their match seemed to not started yet.

Yi Zhong High School has a big area, nevermind the sports hall and basketball court, even the sports field has a giant soccer court.

Just then, Chen Yue saw Lu XingCi heading out of the storeroom and waved at him, calling him over to join the crowd.

“They’re just done placing their bets, the losing team will have to go to the flag podium and do a square dance2,” once the bet was brought up, Chen Yue felt that this move by Duan JiaYan was was such a bad one. “Duan JiaYan has a lot of quirky ideas but if our class really loses, he’ll have to go and do a dance.”

Zhou Xing Chen who was also looking from the side said, “Disregarding everything else, performing a square dance is definitely flashy.”

The news of the bet spread fast and many students rushed over. Soon the crowd consisted of students from not only Class Ten and the Sports Class, but also other students who have caught wind of the bet between Duan JiaYan and Du XuChen. These two names have been at the top of every student discussion board nowadays, who would have thought that the pair would clash again so soon.

Their clash this time sounds like it’ll be quite a show.

As they were chattering, the atmosphere in the basketball court grew more fervent. The guys in the Sports Class were all tall and muscular, out of the five students on the court, two were in the school’s sports team.

The guys in Class Ten were also by no means weak, they played well with Duan JiaYan and were mostly kids who used money to enter Class Ten. So while they were not particularly inclined to studying, they all adept at gaming and sports.

Truth be told, this game is looking very interesting.

They had agreed to play four rounds, if they couldn’t determine a winner within the four rounds, they’ll play an extra five minutes to find a winner.

The strongest in the sports class was a dark-skinned boy. Despite his tall stature, his reaction was still incredibly fast. Meanwhile, in Class Ten, the best player was undeniably Duan JiaYan, his speed in shooting hoops were shockingly fast. With just a toss of his hand, the ball will fall into the hoop with startling accuracy. The crowd was going wild.