Notice!

Hello! I am the author of Team AZUR: KANSEN Watch! I would like to inform everyone that I've discontinued the writing of this fanfiction due to my overlapping schedules and my writing of another story. Team AZUR was originally posted on Royal Road. However, due to its inadequate performance, I've gone ahead to delete it and have Wattpad replace it permanently. Having been on hiatus for several months, it wasn't long until I lost the energy and commitment to write this crossover, and my main focus was pointed at my other story, Tale: Hero of Eldrant, with its second volume. After nearly four months of work with my original story, I've realized that my time was stretched thin, hence why I'm dropping Team AZUR to gain some relaxation for myself. I know that there are people who generally like this fanfiction, and I'm sorry for doing this. This crossover between RWBY and Azur Lane was an idea I made up before the pandemic but never really got in me to start writing, and it's a shame that I've forced myself to stop, but for the sake of my sanity, I need to relax. So that's it for this notice! Thank you for reading the entire fanfiction, and I'm sorry that it has to come to this. I hope you have a wonderful time!

By Archer6ald