Volume 1 Chapter 8: Forever Fall

Date: November 23, XXXX

Time: 7:00 PM

Location: JNPR Dorm

''Why is Jaune so close with Team AZUR rather than with us?''

''He's been rather scarce ever since he's been with Adam and his team.''

''That's weird. Does Jaune know we have a field trip tomorrow? We need our rest!''

Nora said, wondering why their leader was so distant. Bouncing off her bed and landing face-first onto her bed sheet. But Pyra, on the other hand, was angry about what she saw today.

''I'm sure our leader knows what he's doing.''

''Hmm, I guess so.''

Unbeknownst to Nora and Ren, their fearless leader was listening outside the door. It wasn't supposed to be like this. He just wanted to improve and become the leader his team wanted him to be.

''Hey, Jaune!''

''Huh? Oh, hi Ruby.''

''Long time no see. Did you lock yourself again?''

''Oh, uh, nope.''

Immediately taking out his scroll, Jaune revealed he wasn't stuck outside. But what Pyra saw him do was unforgivable, according to Pyra by Pyra. It's such an issue that it could ruin his partnership with Pyra.

''I messed up. I ask Adam to help me become a leader for the entire week. They taught me how to fight, how to lead, and how to stand for those who can't stand for themselves. But it also distanced me from my team. I don't know what to do.''

''What did you do? That, you know, make Pyra so mad?''

''You promise you won't tell anyone?''

''I promise, Jaune. Now tell me!''

''Alright, alright. Sheesh.''

She took a seat beside her fellow leader. Ruby was about to learn the truth as to why Pyra was so mad at Jaune. It could be anything at this point.

''You see, after class. I asked Uzuki to spar with me. Ever since I asked Adam for help, Uzuki has been the one that taught me sword fighting.''

''Did you learn?''

''Yes! Yes, I learned. I've learned more than I ever practiced by myself. I got a new technique to use Crocea Mors.''

''And how does this relate to Pyra being mad at you?''

Team AZUR: KANSEN Watch!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें