Wheein was so distracted because of her night that she forgot she was supposed to go to the University in the morning. But since she was at work, she decided to dedicate her attention to 100% in her projects.

Yongsun, on the other hand, found Hyejin inside the office with a very distant look and a silly smile.

The black-haired one was not in the mood for her friend. So she just sat on her chair and pretended to read some emails.

The blonde suddenly realized that her business partner was there and she tried to talk:

__ Good morning, Yong.

The older one said coldly:

__ Sure.

__ Come on... You can't be mad at me for a long time. You know I had to be objective.

Lifting her eyes from the computer, the short-haired woman sighed and said:

__ You've been very objective since day one. I understood your judgemental views from the start. I just thought our friendship meant something. But yeah...now I know what comes first in your book.

Hyejin was speechless, and the guilt was eating her alive. So the blonde decided to give her best friend and business associate some personal time.

As they always had so many meetings and things to solve, the younger woman headed to the meeting room and did what she knew best: made money.

20 minutes before noon, Hyejin dropped by Wheein's office and sighed with relief when she confirmed Moonbyul wasn't there yet.

The blonde knocked on the door and entered without waiting for permission.

Wheein lifted her eyes and smiled but didn't say a word.

The voluptuous older woman was wearing a black dress, and she sat at the short girl's table.

__ I was wondering if you would like to have dinner with me.__ That feline voice echoed provocatively.

Giggling, Wheein spoke:

__ You liked what I did down there, didn't you?

Frowning, Hyejin complained:

__ You don't have to be that blunt.

The girl shrugged:

__ Sorry, this is who I am.

__ Alright. So... what do you say?__ Hyejin stared seductively.

The brown-haired girl slapped the woman's thigh softly and replied:

__ I'm sorry, Hyejin-ah. I already had plans.

__ Can't you cancel with your boyfriend? Or girlfriend?__ There was a hint of anger in her voice.

Wheein said lightly, but she hit every nail in Hyejin's insecure buttons:

__ I could. If it was just one of them. But I won't risk a threesome for someone who doesn't know what she wants. You're not that bad in lesbian sex, but I need someone who wants what I want. Maybe some other time. Okay?

The older woman stood up with her face red and left without a farewell.

Wheein smirked, and she was about to celebrate her little victory when Moonbyul arrived.

The tattooed girl seemed better than the previous day, but the younger girl didn't find the courage to talk about her adventure with the businesswoman.

That would bring painful memories to her best friend, and it wouldn't be fair.