Then, the pair of friends went to a restaurant to have a quick lunch before going to work.

Moonbyul was nervous about meeting Yongsun and she trembled at the moment the elevator reached the magazine's floor.

Bomi welcomed her with a gracious smile, but the I.T. technician noticed the shock on the assistant's face, which was not a surprise. She knew how thin she was.

Suddenly, both Hyejin and Yongsun got out of the office and stood there with their mouths open for a while.

Then Hyejin finally snapped out of that and asked :

__ Byul-yi... what are you doing here?

The girl tried to smile:

__ I came to work.

__ What about your father? He said you wouldn't work here anymore.__ The sensual woman said with a bit harsh tone.

Moonbyul sighed and responded:

__ Well, I'm on the verge of completing 23. As if 22 wasn't old enough to make my own decisions.

The businesswoman declared:

__ I don't know. I don't like this situation. Your father seems ready to cause us some trouble.

__ Hyejin-ah... We shouldn't discuss these things here. Let's get back inside.__ The black-haired woman murmured and opened her office's door.

Moonbyul was feeling worse than before, being treated that way by Hyejin and seeing that Yongsun barely looked at her.

Once they were inside the office, the black-haired woman hugged the girl, though.

__ How are you feeling? God, haven't you been eating? You look so... skinny.

The blonde felt her heart jumping and lots of emotions. But she remained still, just enjoying the warmth of that physical contact.

__ I am... fine.__ The younger girl murmured without believing herself.

Hyejin slapped her hand on the desk and exclaimed:

__ I'm sorry, Yongsun! I understand what is going on, but I have worked too hard to be where we are. I can't let personal things ruin this company.

__ You need to calm down, Hyejin-ah. Nothing is happening to the company. Our magazine couldn't be better. __ The older one affirmed.

The phone rang and Hyejin pressed Bomi's line button, putting her on the speaker:

"I'm sorry to interrupt but... Mr. Moon is here."

Hyejin turned off the phone and gave the duo an angry look:

__ See? I told you this thing between you two was nothing but trouble. If you don't fix it quickly, I am breaking our partnership.

__ Hyejin, now it's not the time to throw a tantrum. Would you keep calm and shut up?__ Yongsun spoke in a very harsh tone.

After a couple of minutes, the brunette took a deep breath and told Bomi to send the man in.

Hyejin was glancing at the city through the window and Moonbyul was sitting in a corner. Meanwhile, Yongsun had gotten behind her desk and sat on her chair.

Mr. Moon entered the room like a tsunami and asked:

__ What the hell is that? Are you all insane? I warned you all that I would make a scandal if you insisted on keeping contact with my daughter.

Yongsun tried to remain peaceful:

__ Mr. Moon... Calm down, please. Take a seat. Let's have a civil conversation.