Roomies of Room 3

*A giant figure walks the halls on the other side of the manor, and finally finds his name*

???: Ah, here's Raph's room! Let's hope I fit in the door! *The snapping turtle looks down at the other names on the metal* Oh, I have roommates... (worried) Wait, what if they freak out about.... This whole situation? *At that moment, he heard a meek voice from behind him*

???#2 (Nervous): Uuuuuummmm, excuse me? *Raph turned around, and was shocked to see a small girl. He knelt down to be at her eye level*

Raph (Calmly and Nervous): Uh, sorry about that, I didn't mean to scare ya, honest! *Points at the nameplate* This is my room too, I'm Hamato Raphael, but why don't ya call me Raph? *The girl looked at Raph, shocked that he seemed really nice. She took a deep breath, and introduced herself*

???#2: Um, Okay if you're sure. Nice to meet you Raph, I'm Azusawa Kohane. You can call me Kohane. (Curious) If you don't mind me asking, What are you? *Raph smiled and stood up tall *

Raph (Proud): I'm mutant Ninja Turtle Teen! I'm from New York. *Kohane stares in shock and amazement*

Kohane (Amazed): New York? You mean from America! I'm from Japan, and I've never been to America! What's it like?

Raph (Laughing): Loud, busy, bright, Oh yeah! And LOUD. *The 2 laugh, when they hear another voice*

???#3: But then again, isn't every City? *They look in the direction, and see the girl in purple and the boy in green from outside* you're the one that created that red Hologram right? Thanks for helping out with saving the others *Raph smiles at them*

Raph: No problem, just doing my job! I'm Raph by the way, and *shows Kohane, being shy* This is Kohane.

???#4: Raph and Kohane, Hm? I'm Ellie.

???#3: And I'm Lloyd. I guess we'll all be rooming together huh?

Raph: Yep! *Raph realizes something* Oh wait, you guys helped saved some people too right?! Lloyd, that tornado thing you did was awesome! What was that?!

Lloyd (Bashful): Oh, thanks Raph. It's Spinjitzu, a ninja art I was taught.

Raph: Raph was never taught that, but maybe because he didn't need it. But it looks fun! I'm a ninja too, of the Hamato clan!

Lloyd (Confused, but interested): Hamato Clan? I'll have to ask Master Wu when I get back about them, but in the meantime, I'd love to hear more about them from you Raph

Ellie: Me too, I've never met real Ninjas before!

Kohane: Same! And Ellie, what you did with that cushion to save me and some of the others was awesome!

Ellie (Embarrassed, but proud): thanks, it took me a while to get it under control. *The 4 walk into the room, chatting it up and sharing some of the skills they had learned. Let's just say, they were shocked by Kohane and her musical skill*