Through the window

Começar do início

The businesswoman seemed depressed:

__ Hmmm... Okay. Even though it hurts that she will suffer by herself for hours, it seems a reasonable plan. Thank you, Mrs. Moon.

Byul-YI’s grandmother comforted her:

__ Everything will be fine soon. Keep calm, Yongsun.

__ Alright. Thank you again.

The brunette ended the call and tried to focus on her job once again, which turned out very difficult.

___ x ___

Yongsun had showered and dressed casually to wait for her girl.

Although she knew there was nothing to feel guilty about, the older woman couldn’t calm down the little invisible monster eating her inside.

Wheein asked if her aunt was going to have dinner and the older one told her she was not hungry.

The blue-haired girl perceived there was something in the air. Nonetheless, she thought it was better to leave the brunette alone.

After preparing an entire tray of snacks, the artist sneaked to her bedroom and turned on the laptop to watch horror movies.

Meanwhile, Yongsun was almost making a hole in the living room floor to walk non-stop.

Her heart skipped a beat when someone stepped near the front door and then entered the house.

The blonde girl had the puffed face of someone who had been crying, and the older woman felt sad.

__ You wanted to speak with me, unnie?__ Moonbyul didn’t sound like herself.

The millionaire softened her tone:

__ Of course, babe. I was worried.

Moonbyul murmured:

__ Why?

__ You never miss work. Or class. What happened?

Inhaling and exhaling, the younger girl hesitated:

__ Ah... nothing serious. I promise it won’t happen again.

Yongsun walked towards the girl and pulled her against her chest.

__ You know I don’t care about work days, right? I care about you. Why are you sad? Why did you cry?

__ I...it’s not a big deal.__ Moonbyul didn’t want to show weakness in front of the older woman.

Desperate, Yongsun held the girl’s face and said:

__ Byul-yi, please... Tell me what is going on? What did I do wrong? Are you angry with me?

The tattooed girl spoke fast, but her eyes were getting humid:

__ Oh, unnie... I am not angry... I just… wasn’t ready to hear something from a reporter last night. I know it is childish to be like this for something about your past. I am well aware it’s none of my business.

__ What about my past, sweetie?

Sighing with effort, the blonde said and averted her eyes:

__ He asked how I felt about being your new sex toy, your new ... sugar babe...

Yongsun widened her eyes and caressed Moonbyul’s cheek with her thumb.

__ That’s a huge fucking lie, babe! I never had someone like you before. My 2 biggest relationships were with guys. You know I was married. And then, I fooled around quite often. Yes, I dated many girls too. But I never had a thing for younger people. You are not my toy in any way. That’s not what you mean to me, Byul!