Part 27 - The End of season 1

Hayden's PoV

"So.... Will I get home today?" I ask the doctor after he has poked and prodded me. "You can Hayden yes but you'll need crutches for the next 6 weeks you ok with that?" I nod vigorously at the man as he laughs "ok I'll get this well wrapped... you can either come back here or you can get Marjorie to change these for you every three days Hayden and try not to get them wet". I look at the man confused "how am I supposed to shower?" "The stitches come out in about a week so after that you can shower. Body baths for the time being. You need to use the crutches Hayden that way the muscle gains strength again and in six weeks time hopefully you'll have full strength back ... I don't see why that wouldn't be the case at this time". I nod as he motions for the nurse to pass him some wrapping "do you need to phone noa?". I shake my head no "she's with my sister today. They are ... re burying my mom today". The doctor looks up at me sadly "well let's get you finished up so you can go and join them. What about Marjorie?". I nod grabbing my phone "yeh I'll phone Marjorie and ask her to come". Marjorie answers the phone and immediately agrees to coming to pick me up. She actually told me she would have kicked my ass if I had signed myself out and walked to the cemetery. Marjorie was here in no time. She signed me out and spoke with my doctor on how the dressings were to be changed and guaranteed she would do them herself. One of the perks that your girlfriend's mom is a nurse at the hospital.

"Thanks Marjorie" I grab the crutches as the car comes to a stop at the cemetery. "Hayden wait a second...I want to thank you for everything you've done for not only noa but everything you've done for me too. Iv spoken with noa and Sydney and we have all decided ... if you want to of course... that you can stay with us for a little while?" I smile at Marjorie who places her hand on mine. "Is noa ok with that?" I ask her "and that right there is the reason I proposed the idea. You're always putting her first Hayden. And yes noa was delighted at the thought. I mean we will need to go over some ground rules but..." I cut off Marjorie by wrapping my arms around her in a hug. "Oh" she wraps her arms around me "thank you. I'd love too". She smiles as we move away from each other "go surprise them and I'll see you at home?" "See you at home" I smile climbing out of the car with my crutches.

Walking ... well kinda up behind them... the five girls are all hugging as they look at my mom's grave. My heart breaks for Imogen, yesterday she handed her baby over to a nice couple from rosewood. Ezra and Aria. I did manage one last cuddle and a good bye with her. It broke my heart seeing my sisters baby being given away but I understand and completely respect Imogen's choice. As I walk closer to them none of them turn round "considering we were all attacked a few days ago I thought yous would still be a bit on edge". I smile when all the girls turn round. "Baby? What are you doing here?" Noa walks towards me taking in my crutches. "Nice equipment. Can I have a shot?" Tabby walks over as noa wraps her arms around me and places a kiss to my cheek. "No tabitha Iv been given specific instruction from the doctor that it's these for six weeks" I smile as she sticks her tongue out. "Looking good Hayden" Faran smiles appearing at tabby's side "you too Bryant". "Hi mousey" I smile at mouse who stands and waves all shy. "Hi immy" I smile noticing my sister cuddle up to the other side of me. "I missed you" "I missed you too immy" kissing both my sister and my girlfriend on the head, they then help me further up the hill to my mom's grave. We spend a few moments standing there all holding onto each other. Looking at my mom's grave kind of feels like it's all come to an end. The girls all slowly started walking back to the car. Noa leans up and kisses my cheek "I'll see you back at the car". Leaving Imogen and I alone for a few moments to say goodbye again to our mom.

Time skip to Christmas Day

Noas PoV

It's Christmas Day the plan today is to spend most of the day here then move it on over to Imogen and Hayden's house were we are meeting everyone and spending the evening together. Right now I'm lying in bed having just woken up. Reaching behind me for Hayden all I feel is a cold empty bedsheet. "Hayden?" I ask sitting up in the bed. Moments later the bathroom door opens and Hayden walks out in her crutches ... wearing red briefs ... a red sports bra and a Santa hat "morning beautiful". My mouth hangs open taking in my hot girlfriend as my hand comes up and points "what is that?". "You like it?" She hobbles closer in the most adorable way possible. "Mhm why don't you come here and I'll show you how much I like it?" I curl my finger as she...slowly... crawls up the bed. "I want you" I whisper against her mouth pushing her on her back. "You want me? How badly?" She shivers as my hand comes in contact with her dick. "So badly ... daddy. But we need to be quick and quiet" she nods biting her lip as she leans up crashing her lips against mine. My hand reaches down to her briefs pulling them down. Her dick springs out as I lift myself briefly and move my underwear to the side. "Are you going to fuck me santa?" I whisper into her ear as I slowly drop myself down on her dick. "Mmm pretty girl, have you been nice or naughty?" She mumbles against my mouth as I start to roll my hips. Flicking my hair over the other side I bite down on her lip as her hands rest on my hips "so naughty" I groan feeling her throbbing. Leaning up slightly so my hands are on her chest I gradually pick up speed hoping to stay as silent as possible. "I'm about to cum" I whisper slash moan to Hayden as her thumb works its way into my underwear and strokes my clit. "Me too pretty girl. Cum for me" moments later Hayden's groaning as her cum shoots up into me. My own orgasm hitting me as I slowly rock back and forth on top of Hayden "fuck ... baby". Hearing my mom's bedroom door open I quickly climb off of her. Quietly running to the bathroom to clean myself up. On my way back I throw Hayden some shorts and a shirt as I grab myself a pair of her shorts. One of the perks of living with your girlfriend...you can steal her clothes. Hayden quickly gets dressed and climbs off the bed. Smiling at her she takes the crutches out of my hand and pecks my lips "I love you" "love you too handsome".

After my ... incredible Christmas morning. Hayden and I joined my mom for breakfast. We exchanged gifts. Hayden got me an apple watch so I can track my running. She also got me some new running sneakers and a cute photo frame of the two of us. My mom and I pitched together to get Hayden a new phone after hers disappeared. We have actually fallen into a nice little set up the three of us. Hayden and I cuddle and kiss in front of my mom ... just not a make out. We had dinner together... Hayden helped my mom cook because I can't cook for shit. Then we watched some Christmas movies before we needed to head over to the Addams home.

Hayden's PoV

"What's your favourite Christmas movie?" Tabby asks ... I mean let's face it of course tabby asks this. "Mines gremlins" she starts. "Home alone" Kelly adds on as noa who is sitting on my un injured thigh shouts "home alone 2". My sister looks embarrassed as she answers "muppet family Christmas". Mouse who is cuddled up to ash says "does anything best the nightmare before chrisymas?" I point at her "that's a Halloween movie". They all laugh as noa shakes her head "love actually" Faran squeals as she sits beside Henry. "Can we finally declare that MASH is canon?" Ash looks at mouse who leans in and kisses him. "Yes ash boy" I yell hi fiving my bestie. Noa and mouse laughing at our exchange.

Noas PoV

After sitting with everyone for a while I move over to Imogen and tabby, they filled me in on how chip got bail from prison and is home for the holidays. "How's living with Hayden?" Imogen asks me as she nudges my shoulder changing the subject. "Really good" I smile "like ... really good" I tease. Tabby leans forward in excitement as Imogen covers her ears "I don't want to hear it". "I'm kidding" I touch her arm whilst laughing with tabby for her to drop them back to her lap. "Seriously though, yeh it's nice. It's nice being free you know? Free from A but also ... free to just be together now that everyone knows" Imogen squeezes my hand in hers. "You're totally in love aren't you?" Tabby asks me as we all look at Hayden. Watching her chatting to mouse and ash I nod "I think I fell in love with Hayden the first time I met her". "I mean yous have come a long way" tabby says as I look at her quickly. "I mean you were with Shawn. Hayden was with Brooke. Brooke cheats on Hayden. You and Hayden finally end up together and you take on a masked killer together where Hayden actually got shot ... and here you are happily together" I smile as Hayden turns round and winks at me and begins to hobble over to us. "Hello ladies what you talking about?" She asks as she leans against my shoulder with her chin. Imogen laughs and flicks her on the forehead. "Oh nothing ... nothing at all" tabby waves and motions for Imogen to follow her to the kitchen with her mom. "Iv had the best Christmas with you baby" I whisper turning and wrapping my arms around Hayden. "Iv had the best Christmas with you too beautiful. The first of many?" She smiles looking down at my lips. "The first of many" I agree pressing my lips against hers.

No ones PoV

On the other side of town a knock is hear on chips front door... chip opens the door himself and is met with the masked killer holding a knife ... known as A.

A/N - right guys that's it

A/N - right guys that's it. I'm going to finish it off here and start a new book when the new season comes out! But don't worry Hayden and noa will be back in a part 2!