Part 15

Hayden's PoV

"You going to the Halloween party?" A boy walks up to me as I finally land this trick at the skatepark. "The what?" I skate up to him and kick up my board breathing heavy from all the skating Iv been doing. "The Halloween party tonight ... isn't it at your house?" He looks at me like I'm mad. "Em ... sorry I'm Hayden" I reach out my fist to bump him. "Ash, your friends with mouse right?" He asks as he sits down on the bench. Placing my board back down I sit on it and push myself back and forth. "Yeh well she's really my sisters friend but yeh she's my friend too" I smile at him. He looks down hiding a smile "you like her?" He seems nice. He better be nice for my mouse. "Yeh she seems cool. Like actually cool. She said she would meet me at your party tonight" he stuffs his hands in his pockets nervously. "Sorry I don't know anything of a party... at my house? Like my old house?" I scratch my head trying to think if Iv missed something. "Yeh it's all everyone's talking about. Your sister and her friends handed out flyers yesterday about it" I look up at him confused before reaching for my phone. "Just gimmie two seconds real quick" I pull up noas contact and send her a message.

Hayden ❤️‍🔥🛹 - babe .... Is there a party at my old house tonight? Xxx
Noa 🌹 - yes Hayden I literally told you about it last night, you were meant to go get a costume for it today xxx
Hayden ❤️‍🔥🛹 - when exactly did this conversation happen? This boy who likes mouse just told me about it xxx
Noa 🌹 - ok wait what boy? I told you about it when we went to bed. You got into bed and I nipped into the shower? When I came out of the shower I told you about it? Xxx
Hayden ❤️‍🔥🛹 - em ..... u huh 🤔. I don't remember this conversation xxx
Noa 🌹 - Hayden baby who is the boy?? I don't understand how you don't remember this conversation. I came out of the shower, you were laying on the bed. I walked through, picked out my pyjamas, and before I dried my hair I told you about it xxx
Hayden ❤️‍🔥🛹 - when you were in the towel? When you were wet and in the towel? You expect me to process anything your telling me when your standing in front of me basically naked in just a towel....did I say you were also very wet! I'll go get a costume xxx
Noa 🌹 - 🙈 go get a costume! HAYDEN WHO IS THE BOY?!? Xxx
Hayden ❤️‍🔥🛹 - oh ash xxx

I place my phone back in my pocket, smiling to myself at the image of noa in her towel. "Yeah so apparently I was told about it. You got a costume?" I look up at Ash. "Not yet I was going to head into town. I'm thinking of going as Freddy mercury. What are you going as?" I can see ash feeling more comfortable around me which is nice. Ash seems cool might be nice to have a guy friend. "Can I come with you? I don't really have an idea of what I want to go as so... I'll just have a look at the shop" I begin to stand up and kick my board up. "Yeh cool let's go together" he stands up and stuffs his hands in his jacket pocket. As we walk to the shop I get to know ash more and he seems like a really cool dude.

Noas PoV

Make up - check. Money for Imogen - check. Hot and sexy morticia Addams outfit - check. Hot girlfriend - uncheck. Where the hell is Hayden? I pull out my phone to message her because she was meant to be here like 30 minutes ago to walk over.

Noa 🌹 - hey babe, where are you? Xxx

Just as I hit send a small knock sounds on my front door. My mom picked up a job at the pizza place down the street so she's out at work just now. I look through the peep hole first, if I see blue overalls I'm running. Standing the other side of the door is Hayden. I swing open the door and my jaw drops seeing Hayden's costume. Hayden's come dressed as some ... I actually don't know but she's fucking hot.