Part 13

Noa's PoV

Waking up this morning isn't as peaceful as it was yesterday morning. No Hayden wrapped around me. Instead I'm waking up alone, I reach over and turn off my alarm on my phone noticing a message from Hayden ...

Hayden ❤️‍🔥🛹 - morning beautiful, can't wait to see you. ❤️ xxx

I smile and type out a quick reply before getting up out of bed and jumping in the shower. After my shower I get changed into a yellow top with a blue and white tracksuit. I dry out my hair leaving it fall naturally around my face. Now that I'm ready for school, I grab mŷ bag and head out to the kitchen. I grab some cheerios and pour some into a bowl. My mind automatically thinking about my amazing girlfriend until I notice the bag my mom was clutching last night on the side. I could just take a quick look in her bag... that's wrong. But it would ease my mind... I decide to get up and quickly look in my moms bag. I find a small pill box which ... isn't addressed to my mom. "These aren't even yours" I mumbled as I read the bottle. Before I can look some more, I hear my moms bedroom door open, so I quickly throw the bottle back in her bag and sit back down at the table. My mom then comes into the kitchen "are you excited?" I quickly have to cover up that I know anything so I excitedly turn round "for what?". My mom then walks towards the table "are you kidding? Todays your last day wearing that ankle monitor". Finally! "Um, yeah. Guess I'll be more excited tomorrow" I reply to my mom as I pick up a spoonful of cereal. "You and Hayden won't have to constantly hang out here anymore. You can go to the movies, the bowling alley..." I should be excited at the thought ... but instead all I can think about is that's more time my mom can spend on her own taking drugs. I smile up at her and nod before finishing off my cereal.

School was an absolute bore all day, Hayden had to stay home to help Imogen pack up their house. So I spent the whole day avoiding Shawn who returned to school and missing Hayden. I get home and pull my phone out to message Hayden ...

Noa 🌹 - hey babe, you nearly done with your packing? Thought we could have a mini celebration for my last night of being tagged xxx

Hayden ❤️‍🔥🛹 - hello pretty girl, I am nearly done. So yes to the mini celebration. I should be 30 mins? Pizza? Our usual? Xxx

Noa 🌹 - perfect! I'll order it now, just let me know if your running late and I'll pop it in the oven xxx

I smile and swipe away from my messages to make a call to the pizza place. "Hi, can I order a delivery please?... yeah half pepperoni, half cheese...how long will that be?   Great thanks" after ordering our pizza I continue with my homework which I'm hoping to get done before Hayden arrives. That way all my attention can be on my hot ass girlfriend. Just as I'm starting writing again my phone beeps, I smile thinking Hayden's messaged me so I quickly grab my phone. But when I open the message it's from an unknown number "she never learned her lesson. Mommy was going to throw you under the bus again, just like she did to Angela waters" what the fuck? I quickly sit up straight and clutch my phone to my chest, should I tell the girls that someone's messing with me again? Should I tell Hayden? I don't even know how much Hayden knows about all this.

Hayden's PoV

"Right Imogen, I'm heading over to Noa's" I shout as I come out of our bathroom. Imogen's sitting on the floor looking through old diary's ... I think they were our moms. "Imogen?" I ask her as she looks confused and frightened at one particular book. She turns to me showing me the book "Hayden, look mom tore these pages out. What was she hiding?" Imogen sounds genuinely drained from this whole mess. I shoot a quick message to Noa explaining that Imogen's spiralling and I'll be there soon before sitting beside my sister and trying to comfort her. It's hard because I know I'm not getting the full story from any of the girls and I know it all has something to do with Angela watters.