𝟎𝟏𝟓, I love you.

𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 already morning, everyone was asleep in the living room, Nicole and Chris in each other's arms, Emma and larray on the sofa, and Nick on his room

Madison was the one to sleep in Matt's arms, she didnt left his arms for the whole night, she couldn't let go of him, she wrapped her arms around his chest, and slept peacefully. She felt safe, like she wasn't in any danger or threat at all when she was with Matt.

Matt was her soft spot, when she needed to to feel better, she was opening her old pictures with Matt, she was talking to him, she was making sure to be next to him, however, she always was coming back to Matt's arms.

Matt was awake for the rest of the night, he couldn't let go of the fact he didn't said to his girlfriend that he actually love her, more than anyone and anything. The sound of the birds, and the light outside made him realise he didn't got any sleep last night, and it's was one more sleepless night, and his mind on-off like it's was a light switch of memories and thoughts.

The ring of Matt's phone was unexpected, but it's was loud to make larray turn around, Matt opened his phone, he answer the phone and cleared his throat. "Hello?" He asked, rubbing his forehead and walking to the kitchen.

"Matt?" The familiar voice, made Matt's heart sank into his chest, he could felt the heavy weight of his body floating in his stomach. "Ellie?" He asked, shocked. "Good morning." She said, the soft voice she had made Matt regret most of the things he said. "What do you want?" He immediately began to speak.

"I'm here, in the entrance of the house. I thought maybe you are awake since you hit 6 million last night, congratulations." She said, Matt smiled, but immediately faded away from the look on his girlfriend sleeping 1 feet away from him. "Thank you." He said, politely.

"Can you come outside?" She asked, Matt took a sigh, and sat on the chair, slipping his hand through his hair.

"I don't know ell-"

"It's not something bad, it's just something I need to give you."

Matt felt bad that he even was thinking about it, after all the time she was hurting the love of his life, but the look on her face made him think maybe she won't hurt her anymore.

"I'll be there."

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐄- 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨 🎉