𝟎𝟏𝟒, 6 million

𝟓

𝟓.𝟖 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍, are they gonna hit it? The idea of the triplets hitting the six mill, made half of the world spinning around their YouTube channel, even nick, who was the owner of the channel, wasn't exactly the most clam person to be seen in the house right now.

He was so excited and happy that it's finally happening that he invited the all group to celebrate the six mill and to make some sleepover to make things even better between them all, it's wasn't a surprise for Chris or Matt that Nick will make things so much bigger and scarier than they are, but they just flow with the wave of happiness in the house.

It's was the first night Matt saw Nick cleaning his room and the house, and Chris being an actual human being and not some sort of a human with animals behaving. All Matt had to do for his first time, was to make sure everyone is coming.

Madison was already at their place, since she and Matt start to finally get back together again, it's look like Madison is moved in with Matt, sometimes Matt asked himself why is she not moving to his place since they always together.

But Matt didn't felt like they were a couple, a real thing, since he still didn't confess that he actually love her, he knew Madison asked him to wait, but he couldn't wait, or find a right moment to tell the love of his life that she is the love of his life.

He loved her without her knowing that he does, and it's made his stomach hurt and spinning around inside of him, like their butterflies almost getting out of his chest and flying around in his room.

"So Nick really taking it serious?" Madison got into Matt's room, when she saw Matt on the computer. "Yeah, he is." Matt said without taking off his eyes of the computer. "What are you doing, checking followers like Chris and nick?" Madison asked, Matt turned to take a look in her eyes and smiled. "No, just.. playing." He said, taking a full look at her face.

"So let me play with you." Madison said, walking toward his desk. "No, you don't know how to play it." Matt laughs and try to close the window of his game, but it's was to late, Madison sat on the chair next to him and took one of his PlayStation controllers. "Teach me." She said, with a huge smile.

Matt smiled and got close to her hands, helping her hold right the controller. "Right here, and here." He moved his fingers with hers in the same time as she laughing and looking at the game. The way Matt looked at his girlfriend right now was worth any pain he had in the past for her. She made her realise what a relationship should be like.

"You know, when I was with Ellie, she hated that, I tried to teach her so many times, that it's always as getting into a fight." Matt finally opened up about his relationship with her. Madison left the controller and put it back on the desk, she takes a look at her boyfriend who spoke at his last relationship, the toxic one.