𝟎𝟏𝟎, the texts

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐑𝐄 you doing here, Matt?" Madison asked with shock in her eyes, Matt just walked into the apartment, he didn't even say a word to her, getting in her apartment without even say a single thing to her

"Matt!" She shouts. "You just broke into my apartment." She adds. "If I was, you'll knew." He said back finally, even if it's wasn't that smart to talk to him, but it's what it was. A little sentence that can change the whole situation.

"Why are you here, again." She asked, leaning on the kitchen counter and crossing her arms on her chest, Matt was standing in front of her. "Here to talk." He said. "What do you want me to say?" She asked, she didn't knew what the boy in front of her wants,before two days he didn't even want her as a friend, and now he wants her to talk to him again, what's going on.

"Matt-"

"No, let me say it." Matt said, he wants to hit with the first word, Madison felt her breath become too heavy and she got nervous around the man she loved the most.

"Why are we like that?" He asked, laughing. "I don't know, a lot going on since Ellie around." Madison just said, Matt knew she was right, but he didn't want to blame her. It's wasn't her fault that Matt is not in love with her.

"I was wrong, okay?" He said, the quiet filled the room between those two people, two people who become strangers to each others, slowly. If they won't save themselves, no one will.

"About what?" Madison asked in a shaky voice, Matt got close to her, slowly walked toward her and smiling, looking up and down. "That I let you go, in that day." He smiled against her face. He was so close to her that she could drown in his eyes color, the special blue that was making it so beautiful and difficult to look.

"I'm sorry for that I don't know how to reach you, it's like you block me, or making me leave you everytime, and I don't want to." He said, Madison didn't moved her eyes of him. She kept staring inside his eyes when he looked at her. "Matt.. you're too close." She whispered.

Matt laughed and smiled at her, he didn't walked away, but Madison didn't care about it, not at all. "What if Ellie will find out?" She asked. Matt nodded his head and sigh. "So she'll know.." he whispered against her mouth.

Matt got closer and closer to her lips, holding her neck in one hand and the other is on the counter behind her, both of Madison hands was holding the counter so bad that she couldn't move, Matt placed his lips on hers before she had to move her hand to keep herself stable.