𝟎𝟎𝟔, what are you doing on the other side?

𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐍𝐓 herself, since the night with Matt, she wasn't herself, if larray and everyone thought it's will be the best idea to bring Matt to her home, it's wasn't

It's was the worse.

Matt stayed at her house for a night, she cried in his arms and fell asleep when Matt is next to her, he was broken when he realised the way things going, and he realised what he wanted to say when she was crying in front of him and confessing her feelings for him. He realised a lot while he was there, with her.

In the moment he went to her bed and warped his arms around Madison's neck and let her cry in his arms, he realised that he loved her.

He love her.

Something when Madison was filming a video with larray in their kitchen, and he was laughing at her being blindfolded and making cookies while larray is singing whatever he hears, it's made Matt think what if she was his girlfriend and they was making this video together.

Or if she was crying on her bedroom and larray was telling him to go and call her, but instead Matt was letting her open up to him and taking her out to McDonalds down the street, and letting her forget all her problems.

So yeah, Matt definitely loved this girl, more than he thought he would. And it's was a relief, a huge sweet relief.

The days passed by and Madison finally got back to herself, it's was the first night Matt saw Madison's face again since that night.

She sat on their couch with Nicole and larray, Ellie was sitting next to Emma, they all were in their phones, but only Matt and Chris was in the kitchen. Until they had to get into the living room.

"Look at this." Nicole show Madison some videos that remind her of Chris. "It's look like Chris, right?" She said and looked at Chris. "No it's not. You're just love the guy." Madison laughs and cover her mouth to talk to Nicole.

Chris saw the two girls talking and whispering to themselves, he smiled at Nicole who looked at him with her big blue eyes and laughed. "What?" Chris asked Nicole. "Oh, they talking about you." Larray said and pointed at them.

"Larray!" Madison shouts at him and Chris got into the living room, Matt looked at Madison and made eye contact with her, she looked at him and he at her, but none of them talked.

"Yo, you look happy to a girl who was so depressed before like what, a week?" Larray said and Madison sigh and rolled her eyes at her best friend. "Yeah, how the fuck did you get back to yourself?" Emma asked.