𝟎𝟎𝟒, i hate you, i love you.

𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 outside the house standing and watching the girl walking away from him

𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 outside the house standing and watching the girl walking away from him. Ellie watched everything from the behind. She didn't have to ask about anything, she already knew. Matt lost a friend of his, the closest one.

Ellie rubbed his shoulders with her hands and put her head on his shoulder, Matt looked to see her on his shoulder and sigh. "She will be okay." Ellie try to promise him, but nothing will make him feel better. "She will get over this." She smiled at Matt and kissed his cheek softly.
Letting him go inside the house. Matt knew Madison will be okay, like she was after Bryce and like she was when everything happens to her in the hype house, she been through a lot more, he wasn't worry about her, but he do was worry about himself, he was worry he'll never be able to talk this girl again, or losing part of himself because she left.

"𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓, 𝐈 don't get it

"𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓, 𝐈 don't get it." Nessa said while eating her snack. "You have crush on Matt, but Matt don't have a crush on you." Nessa asked Madison who sat and ate her ice cream. "Yeah." She said after eating one more bite of ice cream.

It's been two days since she saw Matt in the last time. Or Ellie with Matt. The whole internet was full with Ellie and Matt rumours, some people asked about Madison and Matt, they called it 'mattidon unexpected end' what was real for them, it's was the unexpected end.

"And he have a girlfriend." Nessa asked, Madison sigh and rolled her eyes by the thought of her taking away from her the man she love. "What a bitch." Nessa curse her. She didn't knew her, but she still hated the girl that Madison hated. "And the all of this, she is a nice girl with a lovely smile and a good heart, but I hate her, for nothing!" Madison shouts.

Larray got into the room while she shouting and yelling at nessa and got confused. "You guys arguing with each others ? Cuz' im not taking any side of this." Larray pointed at Madison and then at nessa who sat in the other side of the room. "No, just mads being in love part 244." Nessa said and Madison rolled her eyes.

"Not again. If this man don't want you, get over him dude." Larray said and sat next to her and took the ice cream box from her. "Hey!" Madison said. "Shut up and listen." Larray said and she sigh at her best friend.