𝟎𝟎𝟏, ellie golbach

𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 the triplets house while everyone just talking made Madison feel bored, she wasn't a house girl, or a girl who can be in a house all day and do nothing

𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 the triplets house while everyone just talking made Madison feel bored, she wasn't a house girl, or a girl who can be in a house all day and do nothing. She wanted to create things, or make things happen, that's why she start doing youtube, because she felt like she have nothing to do.

She always was bored by being on school and then come back home to nothing, so YouTube was her escape from reality, even when her parents divorced she ran away back to the YouTube world. She always said that YouTube saved her life, and that's what it was.

She saw how Nicole is sitting on her phone, and how larray almost falling asleep because no one talked to him, how Emma, chris and nick was watching movies together, and she was on her phone, looking for something to do. But nothing came into her mind.

Only Matt was the only person who wasn't in the room, or at the house at all, he left when they all came and didn't came back since they all were there.

"Guys, let's go out to some places?" Madison finally asked the others, only Larry and Nicole looked back at her with a questionable look on their faces. "Like where?" Larray asked her, he was down for that, but it's was a huge thing for the others. "And who drives the car?" Chris asked without even looking, he kept looking at the movie, not moving his eyes to face you. "Larray can! He knows!" Madison try to gave every reason she could.

"My car will not take us all, and Matt's car is not here, so I can't drive the van." Larray said back to her, he could see the sadness on Madison face and sigh at her with a smile.

"Look, call Matt, maybe he can take us all." Nick said before larray said something. When Madison heard about Matt, she got frozen, no one knew how Madison feeling about him, she herself didn't knew what she felt for him.

Madison and Matt met at larray's birthday and since then, they're close friends, some of her fans even shipped them once. Since she and him were so close, Madison start feeling different about him. She always saw him more then a friend, she saw him differently from what she was seeing on the start, but she never knew if Matt saw her in the same way she saw him, so she gave up fast. Only larray knew about all of this drama with her own heart and the boy she was so close with.

Talking to Matt was hard each time and she didn't knew how to talk to him, or about him, or with someone else who knew him, like his brothers.

"Talking to Matt?" She copied nicks words. "That's exactly what I just said." Nick said back and Madison nodded her head. "Yeah, you know what, I'll go get some drink first." She said, she didn't want to call Matt, she was afraid of her actions, of her shaky voice, or her voice getting louder than usual, or her sweaty face and her red cheeks. She was afraid of all of this, it's was how people fall in love with people, right?