𝟎𝟎𝟓, but who could stay?

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 flew by so quickly, and a month already past

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 flew by so quickly, and a month already past. It's was middle of April. The summer was close enough that Chris start to plan their vlogs, their summer time, their car videos, everything.

Nick hated that Chris planning so much when it's still raining outside and the weather is still cold, it's made him feel like he going to have rush summer and unhappy experience.

All the friends group was in larray's house this time, except Madison. Even when Madison lived with him, she decided to leave the apartment for a few days, but it's been a month since she left and didn't came back.

Larray's wasn't mad, but he was mad when he felt like Madison is doing something and he can't communicate with her, she wasn't answering the phone, or the sms he was sending, she didn't opened the door once since she left or said something to him, it's like she kinda of didn't care about him anymore.

The whole mental state of Madison went downhill, she got so depressed. For no reason. Her anxiety was high and worse then she thought it's can ever be, she didn't knew how to handle it or how to deal with any of the other symptoms she had since she was in a bad mental health situation.

"So.. how we guys feeling about April by far?" Chris asked. "With all your plans to summer it's make me feel like I'm gonna pass out in half of them." Nicole said back to him. "Shut up, you love it." Chris said, what looks to most of them like a flirt between Nicole and him, everyone knew there's a lot between them both, and they're both more then Friends. "Don't flirt with my sister." Daniel pointed a finger at Chris who rolled his eyes.

"I'm not flirting, I'm talking to her by telling her a facts." He said and Nicole sigh. "He is right." Nicole said. "Thanks babe." He replied to Nicole what made Emma and larray shock.
"And what about it?" Daniel shouts. "Oh, it's was a love language." Chris smiled and made Daniel sigh and rolled his eyes, he hated it.

"Where is mads, I didn't saw her." Nick asked larray, Matt looked at larray and realised he didn't saw Madison for a while, almost two months since he talked to her in the last time.

"Yeah, where this bitch went?" Emma asked too. "She left." Larray said softly. "What?" Nicole was shocked that her best friend left the house with larray and didn't say anything.

"Why didn't she tell us?" Emma asked him. "It's was in the night Bryce came here." Larray said one more thing none of them knew, they missed a lot since everything went wrong with Matt and Madison.

Everyone knew that Madison have feelings for Matt, but they didn't knew about the situation and Bryce drama. She kept a lot of secrets from her friends, what made most of them mad, like Emma and Daniel. Nicole didn't felt anger, she felt betrayed. Why didn't she just tell her about everything? Why she had to keep it to herself and tell others and not her? She was her best friend.